Development of the first well-defined tungsten oxo alkyl derivatives supported on silica by SOMC: towards a model of WO3/SiO2 olefin metathesis catalyst
Mallmann, Aimery De
Paul, Jean Franois
Nicholas, Christopher P.
Gauvin, Régis M.
KAUST DepartmentKAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/594080
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA well-defined, silica-supported tungsten oxo alkyl species prepared by the surface organometallic chemistry approach displays high and sustained activity in propene metathesis. Remarkably, its catalytic performances outpace those of the parent imido derivative, underlining the importance of the oxo ligand in the design of robust catalysts. © 2010 The Royal Society of Chemistry.
CitationMazoyer E, Merle N, Mallmann A de, Basset J-M, Berrier E, et al. (2010) Development of the first well-defined tungsten oxo alkyl derivatives supported on silica by SOMC: towards a model of WO3/SiO2 olefin metathesis catalyst. Chem Commun 46: 8944. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/c0cc02507k.
SponsorsWe thank the CNRS, MNESR and the TGE RMN THC Fr3050 for financial support, Julien Trebosc for his assistance with NMR spectroscopy and Marcel Wesolek for helpful discussions. E. Mazoyer thanks UOP for a graduate fellowship.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Well-Defined Molybdenum Oxo Alkyl Complex Supported on Silica by Surface Organometallic Chemistry: A Highly Active Olefin Metathesis Precatalyst.
- Authors: Merle N, Le Quéméner F, Bouhoute Y, Szeto KC, De Mallmann A, Barman S, Samantaray MK, Delevoye L, Gauvin RM, Taoufik M, Basset JM
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 15
- Re-based heterogeneous catalysts for olefin metathesis prepared by surface organometallic chemistry: reactivity and selectivity.
- Authors: Chabanas M, Copéret C, Basset JM
- Issue date: 2003 Feb 17
- SOMC-Designed Silica Supported Tungsten Oxo Imidazolin-2-iminato Methyl Precatalyst for Olefin Metathesis Reactions.
- Authors: Qureshi ZS, Hamieh A, Barman S, Maity N, Samantaray MK, Ould-Chikh S, Abou-Hamad E, Falivene L, D'Elia V, Rothenberger A, Llorens I, Hazemann JL, Basset JM
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 17
- Well-defined silica supported bipodal molybdenum oxo alkyl complexes: a model of the active sites of industrial olefin metathesis catalysts.
- Authors: Merle N, Le Quéméner F, Barman S, Samantaray MK, Szeto KC, De Mallmann A, Taoufik M, Basset JM
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 12
- Expanding the scope of metathesis: a survey of polyfunctional, single-site supported tungsten systems for hydrocarbon valorization.
- Authors: Popoff N, Mazoyer E, Pelletier J, Gauvin RM, Taoufik M
- Issue date: 2013 Dec 7