Draft Genome Sequence of the Hydrocarbon-Degrading Bacterium Alcanivorax dieselolei KS-293 Isolated from Surface Seawater in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe report here the draft genome sequence of Alcanivorax dieselolei KS-293, a hydrocarbonoclastic bacterium isolated from the Mediterranean Sea, by supplying diesel oil as the sole carbon source. This strain contains multiple putative genes associated with hydrocarbon degradation pathways and that are highly similar to those described in A. dieselolei type strain B5.
CitationDraft Genome Sequence of the Hydrocarbon-Degrading Bacterium Alcanivorax dieselolei KS-293 Isolated from Surface Seawater in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea 2015, 3 (6):e01424-15 Genome Announcements
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
- Complete genome sequence of Alcanivorax dieselolei type strain B5.
- Authors: Lai Q, Li W, Shao Z
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Alcanivorax dieselolei sp. nov., a novel alkane-degrading bacterium isolated from sea water and deep-sea sediment.
- Authors: Liu C, Shao Z
- Issue date: 2005 May
- Genome Sequence of the Petroleum Hydrocarbon-Degrading Bacterium Alcanivorax sp. Strain 97CO-5.
- Authors: Luan X, Cui Z, Gao W, Li Q, Yin X, Zheng L
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 11
- Alcanivorax hongdengensis sp. nov., an alkane-degrading bacterium isolated from surface seawater of the straits of Malacca and Singapore, producing a lipopeptide as its biosurfactant.
- Authors: Wu Y, Lai Q, Zhou Z, Qiao N, Liu C, Shao Z
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- Microbial oil-degradation under mild hydrostatic pressure (10 MPa): which pathways are impacted in piezosensitive hydrocarbonoclastic bacteria?
- Authors: Scoma A, Barbato M, Hernandez-Sanabria E, Mapelli F, Daffonchio D, Borin S, Boon N
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 29