Retrograde solubility of formamidinium and methylammonium lead halide perovskites enabling rapid single crystal growth
KAUST DepartmentKAUST Solar Center (KSC)
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractHere we show the retrograde solubility of various hybrid perovskites through the correct choice of solvent(s) and report their solubility curves. Retrograde solubility enables to develop inverse temperature crystallization of FAPbX3 (FA = HC(NH2)2+, X = Br−/I−). FAPbI3 crystals exhibit a 1.4 eV bandgap – considerably narrower than their polycrystalline counterparts.
CitationRetrograde solubility of formamidinium and methylammonium lead halide perovskites enabling rapid single crystal growth 2015, 51 (100):17658 Chem. Commun.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Nanowire Lasers of Formamidinium Lead Halide Perovskites and Their Stabilized Alloys with Improved Stability.
- Authors: Fu Y, Zhu H, Schrader AW, Liang D, Ding Q, Joshi P, Hwang L, Zhu XY, Jin S
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 10
- CH3NH3PbCl3 Single Crystals: Inverse Temperature Crystallization and Visible-Blind UV-Photodetector.
- Authors: Maculan G, Sheikh AD, Abdelhady AL, Saidaminov MI, Haque MA, Murali B, Alarousu E, Mohammed OF, Wu T, Bakr OM
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 1
- Factors Influencing the Mechanical Properties of Formamidinium Lead Halides and Related Hybrid Perovskites.
- Authors: Sun S, Isikgor FH, Deng Z, Wei F, Kieslich G, Bristowe PD, Ouyang J, Cheetham AK
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 9
- Pressure-Induced Phase Transformation and Band-Gap Engineering of Formamidinium Lead Iodide Perovskite Nanocrystals.
- Authors: Zhu H, Cai T, Que M, Song JP, Rubenstein BM, Wang Z, Chen O
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 13
- High-quality bulk hybrid perovskite single crystals within minutes by inverse temperature crystallization.
- Authors: Saidaminov MI, Abdelhady AL, Murali B, Alarousu E, Burlakov VM, Peng W, Dursun I, Wang L, He Y, Maculan G, Goriely A, Wu T, Mohammed OF, Bakr OM
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 6