Selenide-Based Electrocatalysts and Scaffolds for Water Oxidation Applications
KAUST DepartmentFunctional Nanomaterials and Devices Research Group
Imaging and Characterization Core Lab
Material Science and Engineering Program
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Online Publication Date2015-11-05
Print Publication Date2016-01
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/583824
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSelenide-based electrocatalysts and scaffolds on carbon cloth are successfully fabricated and demonstrated for enhanced water oxidation applications. A maximum current density of 97.5 mA cm−2 at an overpotential of a mere 300 mV and a small Tafel slope of 77 mV dec−1 are achieved, suggesting the potential of these materials to serve as advanced oxygen evolution reaction catalysts.
CitationSelenide-Based Electrocatalysts and Scaffolds for Water Oxidation Applications 2015:n/a Advanced Materials
- Porous Nickel-Iron Selenide Nanosheets as Highly Efficient Electrocatalysts for Oxygen Evolution Reaction.
- Authors: Wang Z, Li J, Tian X, Wang X, Yu Y, Owusu KA, He L, Mai L
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 3
- Metallic Co4N Porous Nanowire Arrays Activated by Surface Oxidation as Electrocatalysts for the Oxygen Evolution Reaction.
- Authors: Chen P, Xu K, Fang Z, Tong Y, Wu J, Lu X, Peng X, Ding H, Wu C, Xie Y
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 1
- Acidically oxidized carbon cloth: a novel metal-free oxygen evolution electrode with high catalytic activity.
- Authors: Cheng N, Liu Q, Tian J, Xue Y, Asiri AM, Jiang H, He Y, Sun X
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 31
- Strong-Coupled Cobalt Borate Nanosheets/Graphene Hybrid as Electrocatalyst for Water Oxidation Under Both Alkaline and Neutral Conditions.
- Authors: Chen P, Xu K, Zhou T, Tong Y, Wu J, Cheng H, Lu X, Ding H, Wu C, Xie Y
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 12
- Nanostructured SnS-N-doped graphene as an advanced electrocatalyst for the hydrogen evolution reaction.
- Authors: Shinde SS, Sami A, Kim DH, Lee JH
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 7