Selenide-Based Electrocatalysts and Scaffolds for Water Oxidation Applications
KAUST DepartmentFunctional Nanomaterials and Devices Research Group
Imaging and Characterization Core Lab
Material Science and Engineering Program
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Online Publication Date2015-11-05
Print Publication Date2016-01
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/583824
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSelenide-based electrocatalysts and scaffolds on carbon cloth are successfully fabricated and demonstrated for enhanced water oxidation applications. A maximum current density of 97.5 mA cm−2 at an overpotential of a mere 300 mV and a small Tafel slope of 77 mV dec−1 are achieved, suggesting the potential of these materials to serve as advanced oxygen evolution reaction catalysts.
CitationSelenide-Based Electrocatalysts and Scaffolds for Water Oxidation Applications 2015:n/a Advanced Materials
- Hierarchical 0D-2D Co/Mo Selenides as Superior Bifunctional Electrocatalysts for Overall Water Splitting.
- Authors: Xia L, Song H, Li X, Zhang X, Gao B, Zheng Y, Huo K, Chu PK
- Issue date: 2020
- Porous Nickel-Iron Selenide Nanosheets as Highly Efficient Electrocatalysts for Oxygen Evolution Reaction.
- Authors: Wang Z, Li J, Tian X, Wang X, Yu Y, Owusu KA, He L, Mai L
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 3
- Metallic Co4N Porous Nanowire Arrays Activated by Surface Oxidation as Electrocatalysts for the Oxygen Evolution Reaction.
- Authors: Chen P, Xu K, Fang Z, Tong Y, Wu J, Lu X, Peng X, Ding H, Wu C, Xie Y
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 1
- In Situ Derived Ni<sub>x</sub>Fe<sub>1-x</sub>OOH/NiFe/Ni<sub>x</sub>Fe<sub>1-x</sub>OOH Nanotube Arrays from NiFe Alloys as Efficient Electrocatalysts for Oxygen Evolution.
- Authors: Wang AL, Dong YT, Li M, Liang C, Li GR
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 11
- NiPS<sub>3</sub> Nanosheet-Graphene Composites as Highly Efficient Electrocatalysts for Oxygen Evolution Reaction.
- Authors: Xue S, Chen L, Liu Z, Cheng HM, Ren W
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 26