Selenide-Based Electrocatalysts and Scaffolds for Water Oxidation Applications
KAUST DepartmentMaterials Science and Engineering Program
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/583824
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSelenide-based electrocatalysts and scaffolds on carbon cloth are successfully fabricated and demonstrated for enhanced water oxidation applications. A maximum current density of 97.5 mA cm−2 at an overpotential of a mere 300 mV and a small Tafel slope of 77 mV dec−1 are achieved, suggesting the potential of these materials to serve as advanced oxygen evolution reaction catalysts.
CitationSelenide-Based Electrocatalysts and Scaffolds for Water Oxidation Applications 2015:n/a Advanced Materials
- Porous Nickel-Iron Selenide Nanosheets as Highly Efficient Electrocatalysts for Oxygen Evolution Reaction.
- Authors: Wang Z, Li J, Tian X, Wang X, Yu Y, Owusu KA, He L, Mai L
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 3
- Metallic Co4N Porous Nanowire Arrays Activated by Surface Oxidation as Electrocatalysts for the Oxygen Evolution Reaction.
- Authors: Chen P, Xu K, Fang Z, Tong Y, Wu J, Lu X, Peng X, Ding H, Wu C, Xie Y
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 1
- Acidically oxidized carbon cloth: a novel metal-free oxygen evolution electrode with high catalytic activity.
- Authors: Cheng N, Liu Q, Tian J, Xue Y, Asiri AM, Jiang H, He Y, Sun X
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 31
- Strong-Coupled Cobalt Borate Nanosheets/Graphene Hybrid as Electrocatalyst for Water Oxidation Under Both Alkaline and Neutral Conditions.
- Authors: Chen P, Xu K, Zhou T, Tong Y, Wu J, Cheng H, Lu X, Ding H, Wu C, Xie Y
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 12
- Nanostructured SnS-N-doped graphene as an advanced electrocatalyst for the hydrogen evolution reaction.
- Authors: Shinde SS, Sami A, Kim DH, Lee JH
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 7