A Quantitative Phosphoproteome Analysis of cGMP-dependent Cellular Responses in Arabidopsis thaliana
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Bioscience Core Lab
Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/583108
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA Quantitative Phosphoproteome Analysis of cGMP-dependent Cellular Responses in Arabidopsis thaliana 2015 Molecular Plant
- Both cyclic-AMP and cyclic-GMP can act as regulators of the phenylpropanoid pathway in Arabidopsis thaliana seedlings.
- Authors: Pietrowska-Borek M, Nuc K
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Cyclic mononucleotides modulate potassium and calcium flux responses to H2O2 in Arabidopsis roots.
- Authors: Ordoñez NM, Marondedze C, Thomas L, Pasqualini S, Shabala L, Shabala S, Gehring C
- Issue date: 2014 Mar 18
- Response to biotic and oxidative stress in Arabidopsis thaliana: analysis of variably phosphorylated proteins.
- Authors: Huang C, Verrillo F, Renzone G, Arena S, Rocco M, Scaloni A, Marra M
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 6
- Comparative analysis of phytohormone-responsive phosphoproteins in Arabidopsis thaliana using TiO2-phosphopeptide enrichment and mass accuracy precursor alignment.
- Authors: Chen Y, Hoehenwarter W, Weckwerth W
- Issue date: 2010 Jul 1
- Phosphoproteomic analysis of nuclei-enriched fractions from Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Authors: Jones AM, MacLean D, Studholme DJ, Serna-Sanz A, Andreasson E, Rathjen JP, Peck SC
- Issue date: 2009 Apr 13