The Value and Significance of Metagenomics of Marine Environments
KAUST DepartmentComputational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/583051
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe Value and Significance of Metagenomics of Marine Environments 2015 Genomics, Proteomics & Bioinformatics
- Databases of the marine metagenomics.
- Authors: Mineta K, Gojobori T
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 1
- Metagenomes Reveal Global Distribution of Bacterial Steroid Catabolism in Natural, Engineered, and Host Environments.
- Authors: Holert J, Cardenas E, Bergstrand LH, Zaikova E, Hahn AS, Hallam SJ, Mohn WW
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 30
- Metagenomic approach in the investigation of new bioactive compounds in the marine environment.
- Authors: Felczykowska A, Bloch SK, Nejman-Faleńczyk B, Barańska S
- Issue date: 2012
- Preface. Microbial metagenomics, metatranscriptomics, and metaproteomics.
- Authors: DeLong EF
- Issue date: 2013
- Metagenomics-Guided Mining of Commercially Useful Biocatalysts from Marine Microorganisms.
- Authors: Uria AR, Zilda DS
- Issue date: 2016