The Value and Significance of Metagenomics of Marine Environments
KAUST DepartmentComputational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe Value and Significance of Metagenomics of Marine Environments 2015 Genomics, Proteomics & Bioinformatics
- Databases of the marine metagenomics.
- Authors: Mineta K, Gojobori T
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 1
- Metagenomic approach in the investigation of new bioactive compounds in the marine environment.
- Authors: Felczykowska A, Bloch SK, Nejman-Faleńczyk B, Barańska S
- Issue date: 2012
- Metagenomics-Guided Mining of Commercially Useful Biocatalysts from Marine Microorganisms.
- Authors: Uria AR, Zilda DS
- Issue date: 2016
- Discovery Strategies of Bioactive Compounds Synthesized by Nonribosomal Peptide Synthetases and Type-I Polyketide Synthases Derived from Marine Microbiomes.
- Authors: Amoutzias GD, Chaliotis A, Mossialos D
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 16
- Preface. Microbial metagenomics, metatranscriptomics, and metaproteomics.
- Authors: DeLong EF
- Issue date: 2013