The Value and Significance of Metagenomics of Marine Environments
KAUST DepartmentComputational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
Applied Mathematics and Computational Science Program
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/583051
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe Value and Significance of Metagenomics of Marine Environments 2015 Genomics, Proteomics & Bioinformatics
- Databases of the marine metagenomics.
- Authors: Mineta K, Gojobori T
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 1
- Metagenomes Reveal Global Distribution of Bacterial Steroid Catabolism in Natural, Engineered, and Host Environments.
- Authors: Holert J, Cardenas E, Bergstrand LH, Zaikova E, Hahn AS, Hallam SJ, Mohn WW
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 30
- Metagenomic approach in the investigation of new bioactive compounds in the marine environment.
- Authors: Felczykowska A, Bloch SK, Nejman-Faleńczyk B, Barańska S
- Issue date: 2012
- Preface. Microbial metagenomics, metatranscriptomics, and metaproteomics.
- Authors: DeLong EF
- Issue date: 2013
- Metagenomics-Guided Mining of Commercially Useful Biocatalysts from Marine Microorganisms.
- Authors: Uria AR, Zilda DS
- Issue date: 2016