Malaria Parasite Metabolic Pathways (MPMP) Upgraded with Targeted Chemical Compounds
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
Online Publication Date2015-10-31
Print Publication Date2016-01
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/582680
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMalaria Parasite Metabolic Pathways (MPMP) is the website for the functional genomics of intraerythrocytic Plasmodium falciparum. All the published information about targeted chemical compounds has now been added. Users can find the drug target and publication details linked to a drug database for further information about the medicinal properties of each compound.
CitationMalaria Parasite Metabolic Pathways (MPMP) Upgraded with Targeted Chemical Compounds 2015 Trends in Parasitology
JournalTrends in Parasitology
- Mapping the genome of Plasmodium falciparum on the drug-like chemical space reveals novel anti-malarial targets and potential drug leads.
- Authors: Jensen K, Plichta D, Panagiotou G, Kouskoumvekaki I
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Using expression information to discover new drug and vaccine targets in the malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum.
- Authors: Young JA, Winzeler EA
- Issue date: 2005 Jan
- Malaria genome project and its impact on the disease.
- Authors: Verma P, Sharma YD
- Issue date: 2003 Mar-Jun
- In silico characterization of genetic homology in nuclear-encoded apicoplast-targeted genes between Plasmodium falciparum & P. vivax.
- Authors: Mohanty S, Saklani S, Mahajan M
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Identification and functional analysis of the primary pantothenate transporter, PfPAT, of the human malaria parasite Plasmodium falciparum.
- Authors: Augagneur Y, Jaubert L, Schiavoni M, Pachikara N, Garg A, Usmani-Brown S, Wesolowski D, Zeller S, Ghosal A, Cornillot E, Said HM, Kumar P, Altman S, Ben Mamoun C
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 12