CONSRANK: a server for the analysis, comparison and ranking of docking models based on inter-residue contacts
KAUST DepartmentChemical Science Program
KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Online Publication Date2014-12-21
Print Publication Date2015-05-01
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/581784
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSummary: Herein, we present CONSRANK, a web tool for analyzing, comparing and ranking protein–protein and protein–nucleic acid docking models, based on the conservation of inter-residue contacts and its visualization in 2D and 3D interactive contact maps.
CitationCONSRANK: a server for the analysis, comparison and ranking of docking models based on inter-residue contacts 2014, 31 (9):1481 Bioinformatics
PublisherOxford University Press (OUP)
- COCOMAPS: a web application to analyze and visualize contacts at the interface of biomolecular complexes.
- Authors: Vangone A, Spinelli R, Scarano V, Cavallo L, Oliva R
- Issue date: 2011 Oct 15
- NPDock: a web server for protein-nucleic acid docking.
- Authors: Tuszynska I, Magnus M, Jonak K, Dawson W, Bujnicki JM
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 1
- Ranking multiple docking solutions based on the conservation of inter-residue contacts.
- Authors: Oliva R, Vangone A, Cavallo L
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Analysis of the interface variability in NMR structure ensembles of protein-protein complexes.
- Authors: Calvanese L, D'Auria G, Vangone A, Falcigno L, Oliva R
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- HDOCK: a web server for protein-protein and protein-DNA/RNA docking based on a hybrid strategy.
- Authors: Yan Y, Zhang D, Zhou P, Li B, Huang SY
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 3