Genome Sequence of a Multidrug-Resistant Strain of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia with Carbapenem Resistance, Isolated from King Abdullah Medical City, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
AuthorsAbdel-Haleem, Alyaa M.
Khan, Babar Khalid
Nikhat Sheerin, Shalam
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Bioscience Core Lab
Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
Computer Science Program
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
Water Desalination and Reuse Research Center (WDRC)
Online Publication Date2015-10-15
Print Publication Date2015-10-29
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/579913
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe emergence and spread of multidrug-resistant (MDR) bacteria have been regarded as major challenges among health care-associated infections worldwide. Here, we report the draft genome sequence of an MDR Stenotrophomonas maltophilia strain isolated in 2014 from King Abdulla Medical City, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
CitationGenome Sequence of a Multidrug-Resistant Strain of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia with Carbapenem Resistance, Isolated from King Abdullah Medical City, Makkah, Saudi Arabia 2015, 3 (5):e01166-15 Genome Announcements
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
RelationsIs Supplemented By:
CollectionsArticles; Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division; Bioscience Program; Computer Science Program; Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC); Water Desalination and Reuse Research Center (WDRC); Bioscience Core Lab; Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
- Draft Genome Sequence of a Multidrug-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae Strain Isolated from King Abdullah Medical City, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
- Authors: Algowaihi R, Ashgar S, Sirag B, Shalam S, Nassir A, Ahmed A
- Issue date: 2016 May 19
- Genome Sequence of an Extensively Drug-Resistant Strain of Klebsiella pneumoniae, Strain YN-1, with Carbapenem Resistance.
- Authors: Tan HL, Wang Y, Cheng XQ, Huang YM, Liu W, Zhang LJ
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 8
- Pan-Resistant Achromobacter xylosoxidans and Stenotrophomonas maltophilia Infection in Cystic Fibrosis Does Not Reduce Survival After Lung Transplantation.
- Authors: Lobo LJ, Tulu Z, Aris RM, Noone PG
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Sensitive, resistant and multi-drug resistant Acinetobacter baumanii at Saudi Arabia hospital eastern region.
- Authors: Ahmed MU, Farooq R, Al-Hawashim N, Ahmed M, Yiannakou N, Sayeed F, Sayed AR, Lutfullah S
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Evaluation of Hospitals' Disaster Preparedness Plans in the Holy City of Makkah (Mecca): A Cross-Sectional Observation Study.
- Authors: Al-Shareef AS, Alsulimani LK, Bojan HM, Masri TM, Grimes JO, Molloy MS, Ciottone GR
- Issue date: 2017 Feb