Genome Sequence of a Multidrug-Resistant Strain of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia with Carbapenem Resistance, Isolated from King Abdullah Medical City, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
AuthorsAbdel-Haleem, Alyaa M.
Khan, Babar Khalid
Nikhat Sheerin, Shalam
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe emergence and spread of multidrug-resistant (MDR) bacteria have been regarded as major challenges among health care-associated infections worldwide. Here, we report the draft genome sequence of an MDR Stenotrophomonas maltophilia strain isolated in 2014 from King Abdulla Medical City, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
CitationGenome Sequence of a Multidrug-Resistant Strain of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia with Carbapenem Resistance, Isolated from King Abdullah Medical City, Makkah, Saudi Arabia 2015, 3 (5):e01166-15 Genome Announcements
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
- Draft Genome Sequence of a Multidrug-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae Strain Isolated from King Abdullah Medical City, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
- Authors: Algowaihi R, Ashgar S, Sirag B, Shalam S, Nassir A, Ahmed A
- Issue date: 2016 May 19
- Genome Sequence of an Extensively Drug-Resistant Strain of Klebsiella pneumoniae, Strain YN-1, with Carbapenem Resistance.
- Authors: Tan HL, Wang Y, Cheng XQ, Huang YM, Liu W, Zhang LJ
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 8
- Sensitive, resistant and multi-drug resistant Acinetobacter baumanii at Saudi Arabia hospital eastern region.
- Authors: Ahmed MU, Farooq R, Al-Hawashim N, Ahmed M, Yiannakou N, Sayeed F, Sayed AR, Lutfullah S
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Pan-Resistant Achromobacter xylosoxidans and Stenotrophomonas maltophilia Infection in Cystic Fibrosis Does Not Reduce Survival After Lung Transplantation.
- Authors: Lobo LJ, Tulu Z, Aris RM, Noone PG
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Multiple antibiotic resistance in Stenotrophomonas maltophilia: involvement of a multidrug efflux system.
- Authors: Zhang L, Li XZ, Poole K
- Issue date: 2000 Feb