Genome Sequence of a Multidrug-Resistant Strain of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia with Carbapenem Resistance, Isolated from King Abdullah Medical City, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
AuthorsAbdel-Haleem, Alyaa M.
Khan, Babar Khalid
Nikhat Sheerin, Shalam
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/579913
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe emergence and spread of multidrug-resistant (MDR) bacteria have been regarded as major challenges among health care-associated infections worldwide. Here, we report the draft genome sequence of an MDR Stenotrophomonas maltophilia strain isolated in 2014 from King Abdulla Medical City, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
CitationGenome Sequence of a Multidrug-Resistant Strain of Stenotrophomonas maltophilia with Carbapenem Resistance, Isolated from King Abdullah Medical City, Makkah, Saudi Arabia 2015, 3 (5):e01166-15 Genome Announcements
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
- Draft Genome Sequence of a Multidrug-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae Strain Isolated from King Abdullah Medical City, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
- Authors: Algowaihi R, Ashgar S, Sirag B, Shalam S, Nassir A, Ahmed A
- Issue date: 2016 May 19
- Genome Sequence of an Extensively Drug-Resistant Strain of Klebsiella pneumoniae, Strain YN-1, with Carbapenem Resistance.
- Authors: Tan HL, Wang Y, Cheng XQ, Huang YM, Liu W, Zhang LJ
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 8
- Sensitive, resistant and multi-drug resistant Acinetobacter baumanii at Saudi Arabia hospital eastern region.
- Authors: Ahmed MU, Farooq R, Al-Hawashim N, Ahmed M, Yiannakou N, Sayeed F, Sayed AR, Lutfullah S
- Issue date: 2015 May
- Pan-Resistant Achromobacter xylosoxidans and Stenotrophomonas maltophilia Infection in Cystic Fibrosis Does Not Reduce Survival After Lung Transplantation.
- Authors: Lobo LJ, Tulu Z, Aris RM, Noone PG
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Multiple antibiotic resistance in Stenotrophomonas maltophilia: involvement of a multidrug efflux system.
- Authors: Zhang L, Li XZ, Poole K
- Issue date: 2000 Feb