CO2-selective PEO–PBT (PolyActive™)/graphene oxide composite membranes
KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/579556
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCO2-selective graphene oxide (GO) nano-composite membranes were prepared for the first time by embedding GO into a commercially available poly(ethylene oxide)–poly(butylene terephthalate) (PEO–PBT) copolymer (PolyActive™). The as-prepared GO membrane shows high CO2 permeability (143 Barrer) and CO2/N2 selectivity (α = 73).
CitationCO2-selective PEO–PBT (PolyActive™)/graphene oxide composite membranes 2015, 51 (75):14187 Chem. Commun.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Highly CO2-Selective Gas Separation Membranes Based on Segmented Copolymers of Poly(Ethylene oxide) Reinforced with Pentiptycene-Containing Polyimide Hard Segments.
- Authors: Luo S, Stevens KA, Park JS, Moon JD, Liu Q, Freeman BD, Guo R
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 27
- Nanoparticles Embedded in Amphiphilic Membranes for Carbon Dioxide Separation and Dehumidification.
- Authors: Yong WF, Ho YX, Chung TS
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 23
- Membranes with fast and selective gas-transport channels of laminar graphene oxide for efficient CO2 capture.
- Authors: Shen J, Liu G, Huang K, Jin W, Lee KR, Xu N
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 7
- Efficient CO2 capture by functionalized graphene oxide nanosheets as fillers to fabricate multi-permselective mixed matrix membranes.
- Authors: Li X, Cheng Y, Zhang H, Wang S, Jiang Z, Guo R, Wu H
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 11
- Modification of graphene oxide with amphiphilic double-crystalline block copolymer polyethylene-b-poly(ethylene oxide) with assistance of supercritical CO2 and its further functionalization.
- Authors: Zheng X, Xu Q, He L, Yu N, Wang S, Chen Z, Fu J
- Issue date: 2011 May 19