Supramolecular Assembly of Complementary Cyanine Salt J-Aggregates
KAUST DepartmentPhysical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAn understanding of structure–property relationships in cyanine dyes is critical for their design and application. Anionic and cationic cyanines can be organized into complementary cyanine salts, offering potential building blocks to modulate their intra/intermolecular interactions in the solid state. Here, we demonstrate how the structures of these complementary salts can be tuned to achieve highly ordered J-type supramolecular aggregate structures of heptamethine dyes in crystalline solids.
CitationSupramolecular Assembly of Complementary Cyanine Salt J-Aggregates 2015, 137 (37):11920 Journal of the American Chemical Society
PublisherAmerican Chemical Society (ACS)
- [Reflectance spectra of J-aggregates of anionic-cationic cyanine dyes adsorbed on AgBrI microcrystal].
- Authors: Meng T, Li XW, Zou J
- Issue date: 2003 Apr
- [Investigation on the cyanine dyes supramolecular assembly and chiral inducement by fulvic acid].
- Authors: Zhang XF, Chen L, Yang QF, Sun XR, Chen HB, Yang G, Tang YL
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- [Study on microstructure of J-aggregates of cyanine dyes].
- Authors: Meng T, Kang LH, Zhou H, Zhang A, Wang DJ, Li XW, Zou J
- Issue date: 2010 May
- The influence of aggregation on the third-order nonlinear optical property of π-conjugated chromophores: the case of cyanine dyes.
- Authors: Wang C, Yuan Y
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 20
- [Fluorescence spectra of J-aggregates of anionic-cationic cyanine dyes].
- Authors: Meng T, Xu DF, Wang DJ, Kang LH, Li XW, Zou J
- Issue date: 2008 Jun