AuthorsAllison, David B.
Brown, Andrew W.
le Coutre, Johannes
Dickson, Suzanne L.
van Eden, Willem
Khoo, Chor San H.
Magistretti, Pierre J.
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/577338
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWith the definition of goals in Nutrition Science, we are taking a brave step and a leap of faith with regard to predicting the scope and direction of nutrition science over the next 5 years. The content of this editorial has been discussed, refined, and evaluated with great care by the Frontiers in Nutrition editorial board. We feel the topics described represent the key opportunities, but also the biggest challenges in our field. We took a clean-slate, bottom-up approach to identify and address these topics and present them in eight categories. For each category, the authors listed take responsibility, and deliberately therefore this document is a collection of thoughts from active minds, rather than a complete integration or consensus. At Frontiers in Nutrition, we are excited to develop and share a platform for this discussion. Healthy Nutrition for all – an ambition too important to be handled by detached interest groups.
CitationGoals in Nutrition Science 2015–2020 2015, 2 Frontiers in Nutrition
PublisherFrontiers Media SA
JournalFrontiers in Nutrition
- Precision Nutrition 4.0: A Big Data and Ethics Foresight Analysis--Convergence of Agrigenomics, Nutrigenomics, Nutriproteomics, and Nutrimetabolomics.
- Authors: Özdemir V, Kolker E
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- A Path From Sustainable Nutrition to Nutritional Sustainability of Complex Food Systems.
- Authors: Smetana SM, Bornkessel S, Heinz V
- Issue date: 2019
- The Role of Public Health Nutrition in Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Authors: Binns C, Lee MK, Low WY, Zerfas A
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- Sustainable diet policy development: implications of multi-criteria and other approaches, 2008-2017.
- Authors: Lang T, Mason P
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Sustainable diets within sustainable food systems.
- Authors: Meybeck A, Gitz V
- Issue date: 2017 Feb