KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
KAUST Environmental Epigenetics Research Program (KEEP)
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/566106
MetadataShow full item record
- Environmental epigenomics and disease susceptibility.
- Authors: Skinner MK
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 1
- Epigenetics and depression: current challenges and new therapeutic options.
- Authors: Schroeder M, Krebs MO, Bleich S, Frieling H
- Issue date: 2010 Nov
- The era of epigenetics.
- Authors: Hurd PJ
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- [Epigenetics and its research progress].
- Authors: Zhang MG
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- Epigenetics primer: why the clinician should care about epigenetics.
- Authors: Duarte JD
- Issue date: 2013 Dec