KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Chemical Science Program
Functional Materials Design, Discovery and Development (FMD3)
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/566086
MetadataShow full item record
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Mesoporous carbon stabilized MgO nanoparticles synthesized by pyrolysis of MgCl2 preloaded waste biomass for highly efficient CO2 capture.
- Authors: Liu WJ, Jiang H, Tian K, Ding YW, Yu HQ
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 20
- Synergetic effect of carbon nanopore size and surface oxidation on CO2 capture from CO2/CH4 mixtures.
- Authors: Furmaniak S, Kowalczyk P, Terzyk AP, Gauden PA, Harris PJ
- Issue date: 2013 May 1
- Simple template-free synthesis of high surface area mesoporous ceria and its new use as a potential adsorbent for carbon dioxide capture.
- Authors: Kamimura Y, Shimomura M, Endo A
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 15
- Wastewater and greywater reuse on irrigation in centralized and decentralized systems--an integrated approach on water quality, energy consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Authors: Matos C, Pereira S, Amorim EV, Bentes I, Briga-Sá A
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 15
- Amine-based CO2 capture technology development from the beginning of 2013-a review.
- Authors: Dutcher B, Fan M, Russell AG
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 4