Shifting from Ziegler-Natta to Philips-type catalyst? A simple and safe access to reduced titanium systems for ethylene polymerization
Le Roux, Erwan
Gauvin, Régis M.
De Mallmann, Aimery
KAUST DepartmentChemical Science Program
KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSilica-supported titanium(IV) chloride is readily reduced by Mashima and co-workers' reagent (1-methyl-3,6-bis(trimethylsilyl)-1,4-cyclohexadiene) to afford materials active in ethylene polymerisation without need of aluminum alkyl cocatalyst. © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- The influence of mixed activators on ethylene polymerization and ethylene/1-hexene copolymerization with silica-supported Ziegler-Natta catalyst.
- Authors: Senso N, Khaubunsongserm S, Jongsomjit B, Praserthdam P
- Issue date: 2010 Dec 16
- Effect of EtOH/MgCl(2) molar ratios on the catalytic properties of MgCl(2)-SiO(2)/TiCl(4) Ziegler-Natta catalyst for ethylene polymerization.
- Authors: Patthamasang S, Jongsomjit B, Praserthdam P
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 29
- The structure of active centers and the ethylene polymerization mechanism on the Cr/SiO2 catalyst: a frontier for the characterization methods.
- Authors: Groppo E, Lamberti C, Bordiga S, Spoto G, Zecchina A
- Issue date: 2005 Jan
- Behaviors in ethylene polymerization of MgCl₂-SiO₂/TiCl₄/THF Ziegler-Natta catalysts with differently treated SiO₂.
- Authors: Senso N, Jongsomjit B, Praserthdam P
- Issue date: 2011 Jan 28
- The influence of comonomer on ethylene/α-olefin copolymers prepared using [bis(N-(3-tert butylsalicylidene)anilinato)] titanium (IV) dichloride complex.
- Authors: Kaivalchatchawal P, Suttipitakwong P, Samingprai S, Praserthdam P, Jongsomjit B
- Issue date: 2011 Feb 15