KAUST DepartmentKAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractGreen chemistry by nanocatalysis: Catalysis is a strategic field of science because it involves new ways of meeting energy and sustainability challenges. The concept of green chemistry, which makes the science of catalysis even more creative, has become an integral part of sustainability. This special issue is at the interface of green chemistry and nanocatalysis, and features excellent background articles as well as the latest research results. Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Greener nanoscience: a proactive approach to advancing applications and reducing implications of nanotechnology.
- Authors: Hutchison JE
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Nanocatalysis and prospects of green chemistry.
- Authors: Kalidindi SB, Jagirdar BR
- Issue date: 2012 Jan 9
- Ensuring sustainability with green nanotechnology.
- Authors: Wong S, Karn B
- Issue date: 2012 Jul 27
- Nanochemical concepts for a sustainable energy supply.
- Authors: Su DS, Thomas A
- Issue date: 2010 Feb 22
- Designer μ-oxo-bridged hypervalent iodine(III) organocatalysts for greener oxidations.
- Authors: Dohi T, Takenaga N, Fukushima K, Uchiyama T, Kato D, Motoo S, Fujioka H, Kita Y
- Issue date: 2010 Nov 7