Comment on: Isoniazid and rifampicin resistance-associated mutations in Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates from Yangon, Myanmar: Implications for rapid molecular testing
KAUST DepartmentComputational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/565963
MetadataShow full item record
- Isoniazid and rifampicin resistance-associated mutations in Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates from Yangon, Myanmar: implications for rapid molecular testing.
- Authors: Valvatne H, Syre H, Kross M, Stavrum R, Ti T, Phyu S, Grewal HM
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- Evaluation of methods for rapid detection of resistance to isoniazid and rifampin in Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates collected in the Caribbean.
- Authors: Akpaka PE, Baboolal S, Clarke D, Francis L, Rastogi N
- Issue date: 2008 Oct
- Rapid genotypic assays to identify drug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis in South Africa.
- Authors: Evans J, Stead MC, Nicol MP, Segal H
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Molecular characteristics of rifampicin- and isoniazid-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates from the Russian Federation.
- Authors: Afanas'ev MV, Ikryannikova LN, Il'ina EN, Sidorenko SV, Kuz'min AV, Larionova EE, Smirnova TG, Chernousova LN, Kamaev EY, Skorniakov SN, Kinsht VN, Cherednichenko AG, Govorun VM
- Issue date: 2007 Jun
- Evaluation of the CombiChip Mycobacteria Drug-Resistance detection DNA chip for identifying mutations associated with resistance to isoniazid and rifampin in Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Authors: Kim SY, Park YJ, Song E, Jang H, Kim C, Yoo J, Kang SJ
- Issue date: 2006 Mar