Aquifer Recharge and Recovery: Groundwater Recharge Systems for Treatment, Storage, and Water Reclamation
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Environmental Science and Engineering Program
Water Desalination and Reuse Research Center (WDRC)
Online Publication Date2011-07-22
Print Publication Date2011-11
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/565957
MetadataShow full item record
- An Aquifer Storage and Recovery system with reclaimed wastewater to preserve native groundwater resources in El Paso, Texas.
- Authors: Sheng Z
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- Natural recharge to sustainable yield from the barind aquifer: a tool in preparing effective management plan of groundwater resources.
- Authors: Monirul Islam M, Kanungoe P
- Issue date: 2005
- Impact of coastal land reclamation on ground water level and the sea water interface.
- Authors: Guo H, Jiao JJ
- Issue date: 2007 May-Jun
- Characteristics of groundwater recharge on the North China Plain.
- Authors: Tan XC, Wu JW, Cai SY, Yang JZ
- Issue date: 2014 Sep-Oct
- Time series analysis to monitor and assess water resources: a moving average approach.
- Authors: Reghunath R, Murthy TR, Raghavan BR
- Issue date: 2005 Oct