Aquifer Recharge and Recovery: Groundwater Recharge Systems for Treatment, Storage, and Water Reclamation
KAUST DepartmentWater Desalination and Reuse Research Center (WDRC)
MetadataShow full item record
- An Aquifer Storage and Recovery system with reclaimed wastewater to preserve native groundwater resources in El Paso, Texas.
- Authors: Sheng Z
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- Natural recharge to sustainable yield from the barind aquifer: a tool in preparing effective management plan of groundwater resources.
- Authors: Monirul Islam M, Kanungoe P
- Issue date: 2005
- Impact of coastal land reclamation on ground water level and the sea water interface.
- Authors: Guo H, Jiao JJ
- Issue date: 2007 May-Jun
- Characteristics of groundwater recharge on the North China Plain.
- Authors: Tan XC, Wu JW, Cai SY, Yang JZ
- Issue date: 2014 Sep-Oct
- Time series analysis to monitor and assess water resources: a moving average approach.
- Authors: Reghunath R, Murthy TR, Raghavan BR
- Issue date: 2005 Oct