AuthorsFedoroff, Nina V.
KAUST DepartmentBioscience Program
Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/564628
MetadataShow full item record
- Selfish DNA and Epigenetic Repression Revisited.
- Authors: Gasser SM
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- The evolution of epigenetics.
- Authors: Riddihough G, Pennisi E
- Issue date: 2001 Aug 10
- Genetics. Transposons help sculpt a dynamic genome.
- Authors: Moffat AS
- Issue date: 2000 Sep 1
- LTR-retrotransposons and MITEs: important players in the evolution of plant genomes.
- Authors: Wessler SR, Bureau TE, White SE
- Issue date: 1995 Dec
- Epigenetics and plant genome evolution.
- Authors: Diez CM, Roessler K, Gaut BS
- Issue date: 2014 Apr