Fabrication of metallic nanostructures of sub-20 nm with an optimized process of E-beam lithography and lift-off
Syed, Ahad A.
Wong, Ka Chun
KAUST DepartmentImaging and Characterization Core Lab
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
Computer Science Program
Advanced Nanofabrication, Imaging and Characterization Core Lab
Materials Science and Engineering Program
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/564519
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA process consisting of e-beam lithography and lift-off was optimized to fabricate metallic nanostructures. This optimized process successfully produced gold and aluminum nanostructures with features size less than 20 nm. These structures range from simple parallel lines to complex photonic structures. Optical properties of gold split ring resonators (SRRs) were characterized with Raman spectroscopy. Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering (SERS) on SRRs was observed with 4-mercaptopyridine (4-MPy) as molecular probe and greatly enhanced Raman scattering was observed. Copyright © 2012 American Scientific Publishers.
PublisherAmerican Scientific Publishers
- Fabrication of metal half-shells using colloidal particle monolayer and their application in surface-enhanced Raman scattering.
- Authors: Taniguchi Y, Endo H, Kawai T
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Nanopin plasmonic resonator array and its optical properties.
- Authors: Wang S, Pile DF, Sun C, Zhang X
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Gold mesoflower arrays with sub-10 nm intraparticle gaps for highly sensitive and repeatable surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy.
- Authors: Tian C, Liu Z, Jin J, Lebedkin S, Huang C, You H, Liu R, Wang L, Song X, Ding B, Barczewski M, Schimmel T, Fang J
- Issue date: 2012 Apr 27
- Fabrication of rice-like gold nanoparticles and application in surface-enhanced Raman scattering.
- Authors: Liu B, Ma Z, Li K
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Acousto-plasmonic and surface-enhanced Raman scattering properties of coupled gold nanospheres/nanodisk trimers.
- Authors: Tripathy S, Marty R, Lin VK, Teo SL, Ye E, Arbouet A, Saviot L, Girard C, Han MY, Mlayah A
- Issue date: 2011 Feb 9