Fabrication of metallic nanostructures of sub-20 nm with an optimized process of E-beam lithography and lift-off
Siang, Basil Chew Joo
Syed, Ahad A.
Wong, Ka Chun
KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Nanofabrication, Imaging and Characterization Core Lab
Computer Science Program
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
Imaging and Characterization Core Lab
Material Science and Engineering Program
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/564519
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA process consisting of e-beam lithography and lift-off was optimized to fabricate metallic nanostructures. This optimized process successfully produced gold and aluminum nanostructures with features size less than 20 nm. These structures range from simple parallel lines to complex photonic structures. Optical properties of gold split ring resonators (SRRs) were characterized with Raman spectroscopy. Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering (SERS) on SRRs was observed with 4-mercaptopyridine (4-MPy) as molecular probe and greatly enhanced Raman scattering was observed. Copyright © 2012 American Scientific Publishers.
PublisherAmerican Scientific Publishers
- Fabrication of metal half-shells using colloidal particle monolayer and their application in surface-enhanced Raman scattering.
- Authors: Taniguchi Y, Endo H, Kawai T
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Gold mesoflower arrays with sub-10 nm intraparticle gaps for highly sensitive and repeatable surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy.
- Authors: Tian C, Liu Z, Jin J, Lebedkin S, Huang C, You H, Liu R, Wang L, Song X, Ding B, Barczewski M, Schimmel T, Fang J
- Issue date: 2012 Apr 27
- Manifold enhancement of electron beam induced deposition rate at grazing incidence.
- Authors: Sychugov I, Nakayama Y, Mitsuishi K
- Issue date: 2010 Jan 15
- Fabrication of rice-like gold nanoparticles and application in surface-enhanced Raman scattering.
- Authors: Liu B, Ma Z, Li K
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Position controlled nanowire growth through Au nanoparticles synthesized by galvanic reaction.
- Authors: Tseng CH, Tambe MJ, Lim SK, Smith MJ, Gradecak S
- Issue date: 2010 Apr 23