KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Smart Hybrid Materials (SHMs) lab
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Chemical Science Program
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/563946
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe report an i-motif structural probing system based on Thioflavin T (ThT) as a fluorescent sensor. This probe can discriminate the structural changes of RET and Rb i-motif sequences according to pH change. This journal is
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Thioflavin T behaves as an efficient fluorescent ligand for label-free ATP aptasensor.
- Authors: Wang H, Peng P, Liu S, Li T
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Fluorescence modification of the AAAA (4A) loop: toward a probe of the structural dynamics of the i-motif of the retinoblastoma gene.
- Authors: Park JW, Seo YJ, Kim BH
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 4
- Fluorescent Sensor for PH Monitoring Based on an i-Motif---Switching Aptamer Containing a Tricyclic Cytosine Analogue (tC).
- Authors: Bielecka P, Juskowiak B
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 9
- Amyloid fibrils from the mammalian protein prothymosin alpha.
- Authors: Pavlov NA, Cherny DI, Heim G, Jovin TM, Subramaniam V
- Issue date: 2002 Apr 24
- A highly sensitive label-free sensor for Mercury ion (Hg²⁺) by inhibiting thioflavin T as DNA G-quadruplexes fluorescent inducer.
- Authors: Ge J, Li XP, Jiang JH, Yu RQ
- Issue date: 2014 May