Ultrafast electron injection at the cationic porphyrin-graphene interface assisted by molecular flattening
KAUST DepartmentPhysical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
KAUST Solar Center (KSC)
Chemical Science Program
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe steady-state and femtosecond (fs) time-resolved data clearly demonstrate that the charge transfer (CT) process at the porphyrin-graphene carboxylate (GC) interfaces can be tuned from zero to very sufficient and ultrafast by changing the electronic structure of the meso unit and the redox properties of the porphyrin cavity. This journal is © the Partner Organisations 2014.
SponsorsShawkat M. Aly is grateful for the post-doctoral fellowship provided by Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC). The work reported here was supported by the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Ultrafast Photoinduced Electron Transfer in a π-Conjugated Oligomer/Porphyrin Complex.
- Authors: Aly SM, Goswami S, Alsulami QA, Schanze KS, Mohammed OF
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 2
- Molecular-structure Control of Ultrafast Electron Injection at Cationic Porphyrin-CdTe Quantum Dot Interfaces.
- Authors: Aly SM, Ahmed GH, Shaheen BS, Sun J, Mohammed OF
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 5
- Real-time observation of ultrafast electron injection at graphene-Zn porphyrin interfaces.
- Authors: Masih D, Aly SM, Usman A, Alarousu E, Mohammed OF
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 14
- To what extent can charge localization influence electron injection efficiency at graphene-porphyrin interfaces?
- Authors: Parida MR, Aly SM, Alarousu E, Sridharan A, Nagaraju DH, Alshareef HN, Mohammed OF
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 14
- Quantum confinement-tunable ultrafast charge transfer at the PbS quantum dot and phenyl-C₆₁-butyric acid methyl ester interface.
- Authors: El-Ballouli AO, Alarousu E, Bernardi M, Aly SM, Lagrow AP, Bakr OM, Mohammed OF
- Issue date: 2014 May 14