Porous organic polymers with anchored aldehydes: A new platform for post-synthetic amine functionalization en route for enhanced CO2 adsorption properties
Weselinski, Lukasz Jan
Al Kordi, Mohamed
Haja Mohideen, Mohamed Infas
KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Chemical Science Program
Functional Materials Design, Discovery and Development (FMD3)
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/563173
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA novel porous organic polymer has been synthesized using the molecular building block approach to deliberately encompass aldehyde functionalities amenable to post functionalization. The resultant porous framework allows a facile, one-step quantitative and post-synthetic functionalization by amines, permitting enhanced CO2 sorption properties. © 2014 The Royal Society of Chemistry.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Aminosilane-grafted polymer/silica hollow fiber adsorbents for CO₂ capture from flue gas.
- Authors: Rezaei F, Lively RP, Labreche Y, Chen G, Fan Y, Koros WJ, Jones CW
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Conjugated microporous polymers with azide groups: a new strategy for postsynthetic fluoride functionalization and effectively enhanced CO<sub>2</sub> adsorption properties.
- Authors: Cui D, Yao C, Xu Y
- Issue date: 2017 Oct 17
- Controlled polymerization in mesoporous silica toward the design of organic-inorganic composite nanoporous materials.
- Authors: Choi M, Kleitz F, Liu D, Lee HY, Ahn WS, Ryoo R
- Issue date: 2005 Feb 16
- The unique rht-MOF platform, ideal for pinpointing the functionalization and CO2 adsorption relationship.
- Authors: Luebke R, Eubank JF, Cairns AJ, Belmabkhout Y, Wojtas L, Eddaoudi M
- Issue date: 2012 Feb 1
- Synthesis of Porous Organic Polymers with Tunable Amine Loadings for CO<sub>2</sub> Capture: Balanced Physisorption and Chemisorption.
- Authors: Kong X, Li S, Strømme M, Xu C
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 17