The liquid phase epitaxy method for the construction of oriented ZIF-8 thin films with controlled growth on functionalized surfaces
KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Chemical Science Program
Functional Materials Design, Discovery and Development (FMD3)
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/562532
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractHighly-oriented ZIF-8 thin films with controllable thickness were grown on an -OH-functionalized Au substrate using the liquid phase epitaxy method at room temperature, as evidenced by SEM and PXRD. The adsorption-desorption properties of the resulting ZIF-8 thin film were investigated for various VOCs using the QCM technique. © The Royal Society of Chemistry 2013.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- (110)-oriented ZIF-8 thin films on ITO with controllable thickness.
- Authors: Hou C, Xu Q, Peng J, Ji Z, Hu X
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 14
- Advanced Fabrication Method for the Preparation of MOF Thin Films: Liquid-Phase Epitaxy Approach Meets Spin Coating Method.
- Authors: Chernikova V, Shekhah O, Eddaoudi M
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 10
- Layer-by-layer aqueous rapid synthesis of ZIF-8 films on a reactive surface.
- Authors: Kida K, Fujita K, Shimada T, Tanaka S, Miyake Y
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 21
- Interaction of Au with thin ZrO2 films: influence of ZrO2 morphology on the adsorption and thermal stability of Au nanoparticles.
- Authors: Pan Y, Gao Y, Kong D, Wang G, Hou J, Hu S, Pan H, Zhu J
- Issue date: 2012 Apr 10
- The liquid phase epitaxy approach for the successful construction of ultra-thin and defect-free ZIF-8 membranes: pure and mixed gas transport study.
- Authors: Shekhah O, Swaidan R, Belmabkhout Y, du Plessis M, Jacobs T, Barbour LJ, Pinnau I, Eddaoudi M
- Issue date: 2014 Feb 28