Zeolite-imidazolate framework (ZIF-8) membrane synthesis on a mixed-matrix substrate
KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Chemical and Biological Engineering Program
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA thin, dense, compact and hydrogen selective ZIF-8 membrane was synthesized on a polymer/metal oxide mixed-matrix support by a secondary seeding method. The new concept of incorporating ZnO particles into the support and PDMS coating of the ZIF-8 layer is introduced to improve the preparation of ZIF-polymer composite membranes. © 2013 The Royal Society of Chemistry.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Zeolitic imidazolate framework composite membranes and thin films: synthesis and applications.
- Authors: Yao J, Wang H
- Issue date: 2014 Jul 7
- Highly propylene-selective supported zeolite-imidazolate framework (ZIF-8) membranes synthesized by rapid microwave-assisted seeding and secondary growth.
- Authors: Kwon HT, Jeong HK
- Issue date: 2013 May 10
- Synthesis of zeolitic imidazolate framework films and membranes with controlled microstructures.
- Authors: McCarthy MC, Varela-Guerrero V, Barnett GV, Jeong HK
- Issue date: 2010 Sep 21
- ZnO Nanorod-Induced Heteroepitaxial Growth of SOD Type Co-Based Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework Membranes for H<sub>2</sub> Separation.
- Authors: Nian P, Li Y, Zhang X, Cao Y, Liu H, Zhang X
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 31
- Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework/Graphene Oxide Hybrid Nanosheets as Seeds for the Growth of Ultrathin Molecular Sieving Membranes.
- Authors: Hu Y, Wei J, Liang Y, Zhang H, Zhang X, Shen W, Wang H
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 5