Zeolite-imidazolate framework (ZIF-8) membrane synthesis on a mixed-matrix substrate
KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Chemical Engineering Program
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/562530
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA thin, dense, compact and hydrogen selective ZIF-8 membrane was synthesized on a polymer/metal oxide mixed-matrix support by a secondary seeding method. The new concept of incorporating ZnO particles into the support and PDMS coating of the ZIF-8 layer is introduced to improve the preparation of ZIF-polymer composite membranes. © 2013 The Royal Society of Chemistry.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Zeolitic imidazolate framework composite membranes and thin films: synthesis and applications.
- Authors: Yao J, Wang H
- Issue date: 2014 Jul 7
- Highly propylene-selective supported zeolite-imidazolate framework (ZIF-8) membranes synthesized by rapid microwave-assisted seeding and secondary growth.
- Authors: Kwon HT, Jeong HK
- Issue date: 2013 May 10
- Synthesis of zeolitic imidazolate framework films and membranes with controlled microstructures.
- Authors: McCarthy MC, Varela-Guerrero V, Barnett GV, Jeong HK
- Issue date: 2010 Sep 21
- ZnO Nanorod-Induced Heteroepitaxial Growth of SOD Type Co-Based Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework Membranes for H<sub>2</sub> Separation.
- Authors: Nian P, Li Y, Zhang X, Cao Y, Liu H, Zhang X
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 31
- Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework/Graphene Oxide Hybrid Nanosheets as Seeds for the Growth of Ultrathin Molecular Sieving Membranes.
- Authors: Hu Y, Wei J, Liang Y, Zhang H, Zhang X, Shen W, Wang H
- Issue date: 2016 Feb 5