Two-step crystal engineering of porous nets from [Cr3(μ 3-O)(RCO2)6] and [Cu3(μ 3-Cl)(RNH2)6Cl6] molecular building blocks
AuthorsElsaidi, Sameh K.
Mohamed, Mona Hassan
Zaworotko, Michael J.
KAUST DepartmentChemical Science Program
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Advanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Functional Materials Design, Discovery and Development (FMD3)
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/562524
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTwo porous nets have been prepared via a 2-step crystal engineering approach that links decorated trigonal prismatic [Cr3(μ 3-O)(CO2)6] and [Cu3(μ 3-Cl)(RNH2)6Cl6] molecular building blocks, MBBs. tp-PMBB-5-acs-1 is a rare example of a rigid acs underlying net whereas tp-PMBB-6-stp-1, an stp underlying net, exhibits free NH2 groups in its channels and a relatively high isosteric heat of adsorption for CO2. © 2013 The Royal Society of Chemistry.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- A family of porous lonsdaleite-e networks obtained through pillaring of decorated kagomé lattice sheets.
- Authors: Schoedel A, Boyette W, Wojtas L, Eddaoudi M, Zaworotko MJ
- Issue date: 2013 Sep 25
- Remarkable CO2/CH4 selectivity and CO2 adsorption capacity exhibited by polyamine-decorated metal-organic framework adsorbents.
- Authors: Yan Q, Lin Y, Kong C, Chen L
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 7
- Two-step adsorption on jungle-gym-type porous coordination polymers: dependence on hydrogen-bonding capability of adsorbates, ligand-substituent effect, and temperature.
- Authors: Uemura K, Yamasaki Y, Onishi F, Kita H, Ebihara M
- Issue date: 2010 Nov 1
- Metal-organic frameworks incorporating Cu3(mu3-OH) clusters.
- Authors: Lysenko AB, Govor EV, Krautscheid H, Domasevitch KV
- Issue date: 2006 Aug 21
- A porous Mn(V) coordination framework with PtS topology: assessment of the influence of a terminal nitride on CO2 sorption.
- Authors: Murphy MJ, D'Alessandro DM, Kepert CJ
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 7