Hole-transporting transistors and circuits based on the transparent inorganic semiconductor copper(I) thiocyanate (CuSCN) processed from solution at room temperature
Ndjawa, Guy Olivier Ngongang
O'Regan, Brian C.
Anthopoulos, Thomas D.
KAUST DepartmentPhysical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
KAUST Solar Center (KSC)
Materials Science and Engineering Program
Organic Electronics and Photovoltaics Group
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/562471
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe wide bandgap and highly transparent inorganic compound copper(I) thiocyanate (CuSCN) is used for the first time to fabricate p-type thin-film transistors processed from solution at room temperature. By combining CuSCN with the high-k relaxor ferroelectric polymeric dielectric P(VDF-TrFE-CFE), we demonstrate low-voltage transistors with hole mobilities on the order of 0.1 cm2 V-1 s-1. By integrating two CuSCN transistors, unipolar logic NOT gates are also demonstrated. Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
SponsorsP.P. and T. D. A. are grateful to Cambridge Display Technology (CDT), the Anandamahidol Foundation, Thailand, Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) grant no. EP/J001473/1 and European Research Council (ERC) AMPRO project no. 280221 for financial support.
- Electric field-induced hole transport in copper(I) thiocyanate (CuSCN) thin-films processed from solution at room temperature.
- Authors: Pattanasattayavong P, Ndjawa GO, Zhao K, Chou KW, Yaacobi-Gross N, O'Regan BC, Amassian A, Anthopoulos TD
- Issue date: 2013 May 14
- Room-Temperature Solution-Synthesized p-Type Copper(I) Iodide Semiconductors for Transparent Thin-Film Transistors and Complementary Electronics.
- Authors: Liu A, Zhu H, Park WT, Kang SJ, Xu Y, Kim MG, Noh YY
- Issue date: 2018 Jul 4
- Controlled charge transport by polymer blend dielectrics in top-gate organic field-effect transistors for low-voltage-operating complementary circuits.
- Authors: Baeg KJ, Khim D, Kim J, Han H, Jung SW, Kim TW, Kang M, Facchetti A, Hong SK, Kim DY, Noh YY
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Thermal Stability of CuSCN Hole Conductor-Based Perovskite Solar Cells.
- Authors: Jung M, Kim YC, Jeon NJ, Yang WS, Seo J, Noh JH, Il Seok S
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 22
- Air-stable ambipolar field-effect transistors and complementary logic circuits from solution-processed n/p polymer heterojunctions.
- Authors: Kim FS, Ahmed E, Subramaniyan S, Jenekhe SA
- Issue date: 2010 Nov