Highly monodisperse M III-based soc -MOFs (M = in and Ga) with cubic and truncated cubic morphologies
KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Chemical Science Program
Functional Materials Design, Discovery and Development (FMD3)
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Online Publication Date2012-08
Print Publication Date2012-08-15
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/562276
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn this work, we carry out an investigation on shape-controlled growth of In III- and Ga III-based square-octahedral metal-organic frameworks (soc-MOFs). In particular, controllable crystal morphological evolution from simple cubes to complex octadecahedra has been achieved, and resultant highly uniform crystal building blocks promise new research opportunities for preparation of self-assembled MOF materials and related applications. © 2012 American Chemical Society.
SponsorsThe authors acknowledge financial support from King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia, and National University of Singapore, Singapore.
PublisherAmerican Chemical Society (ACS)
- Surface chemistry of metal-organic frameworks at the liquid-solid interface.
- Authors: Zacher D, Schmid R, Wöll C, Fischer RA
- Issue date: 2011 Jan 3
- Metal-organic frameworks with functional pores for recognition of small molecules.
- Authors: Chen B, Xiang S, Qian G
- Issue date: 2010 Aug 17
- Nanoporous carbohydrate metal-organic frameworks.
- Authors: Forgan RS, Smaldone RA, Gassensmith JJ, Furukawa H, Cordes DB, Li Q, Wilmer CE, Botros YY, Snurr RQ, Slawin AM, Stoddart JF
- Issue date: 2012 Jan 11
- Rigid-strut-containing crown ethers and catenanes for incorporation into metal-organic frameworks.
- Authors: Zhao YL, Liu L, Zhang W, Sue CH, Li Q, Miljanić OS, Yaghi OM, Stoddart JF
- Issue date: 2009 Dec 14
- Fast synthesis of PbS nanocrystals in aqueous solution with shape evolution from cubic to octahedral structures and their assembled structures.
- Authors: Wu JK, Lyu LM, Liao CW, Wang YN, Huang MH
- Issue date: 2012 Nov 5