High-performance non-volatile organic ferroelectric memory on banknotes
KAUST DepartmentElectrical Engineering Program
Functional Nanomaterials and Devices Research Group
Material Science and Engineering Program
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Online Publication Date2012-03-21
Print Publication Date2012-04-24
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/562132
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractHigh-performance non-volatile polymer ferroelectric memory are fabricated on banknotes using poly(vinylidene fluoride trifluoroethylene). The devices show excellent performance with high remnant polarization, low operating voltages, low leakage, high mobility, and long retention times. Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
SponsorsThe authors thank KAUST's Core Facilities for their support, Mrs. Supriya Chewle for the artistic rendering of the images, and Fatimah Alajaji for her help during the SRSI summer program. HNA acknolweges the financial support from KAUST baseline fund and SABIC grant no 2000000015.
- Non-volatile ferroelectric memory with position-addressable polymer semiconducting nanowire.
- Authors: Hwang SK, Min SY, Bae I, Cho SM, Kim KL, Lee TW, Park C
- Issue date: 2014 May 28
- Chemically cross-linked thin poly(vinylidene fluoride-co-trifluoroethylene)films for nonvolatile ferroelectric polymer memory.
- Authors: Shin YJ, Kang SJ, Jung HJ, Park YJ, Bae I, Choi DH, Park C
- Issue date: 2011 Feb
- Epitaxial Growth of Thin Ferroelectric Polymer Films on Graphene Layer for Fully Transparent and Flexible Nonvolatile Memory.
- Authors: Kim KL, Lee W, Hwang SK, Joo SH, Cho SM, Song G, Cho SH, Jeong B, Hwang I, Ahn JH, Yu YJ, Shin TJ, Kwak SK, Kang SJ, Park C
- Issue date: 2016 Jan 13
- Inkjet printing of TIPS-PEN on soluble polymer insulating films: a route to high-performance thin-film transistors.
- Authors: Kjellander BK, Smaal WT, Anthony JE, Gelinck GH
- Issue date: 2010 Nov 2
- Solution processable low-voltage organic thin film transistors with high-k relaxor ferroelectric polymer as gate insulator.
- Authors: Li J, Sun Z, Yan F
- Issue date: 2012 Jan 3