KAUST DepartmentDesert Agriculture Initiative
Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Online Publication Date2011-08-23
Print Publication Date2011-12
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/561848
MetadataShow full item record
PubMed Central IDPMC3357985
- TET enzymes, TDG and the dynamics of DNA demethylation.
- Authors: Kohli RM, Zhang Y
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 24
- Generation and replication-dependent dilution of 5fC and 5caC during mouse preimplantation development.
- Authors: Inoue A, Shen L, Dai Q, He C, Zhang Y
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- 5-Hydroxymethylcytosine: a stable or transient DNA modification?
- Authors: Hahn MA, Szabó PE, Pfeifer GP
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Thymine DNA glycosylase can rapidly excise 5-formylcytosine and 5-carboxylcytosine: potential implications for active demethylation of CpG sites.
- Authors: Maiti A, Drohat AC
- Issue date: 2011 Oct 14
- 5-Methylcytosine and 5-hydroxymethylcytosine spatiotemporal profiles in the mouse zygote.
- Authors: Salvaing J, Aguirre-Lavin T, Boulesteix C, Lehmann G, Debey P, Beaujean N
- Issue date: 2012