KAUST DepartmentDesert Agriculture Initiative
Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
MetadataShow full item record
- Generation and replication-dependent dilution of 5fC and 5caC during mouse preimplantation development.
- Authors: Inoue A, Shen L, Dai Q, He C, Zhang Y
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- Thymine DNA glycosylase can rapidly excise 5-formylcytosine and 5-carboxylcytosine: potential implications for active demethylation of CpG sites.
- Authors: Maiti A, Drohat AC
- Issue date: 2011 Oct 14
- [DNA metabolic characteristics of the rat brain in the process of developing a conditioned reflex].
- Authors: Vasil'ev VK, Meerson FZ
- Issue date: 1982 Aug
- Nuclear extracts of chicken embryos promote an active demethylation of DNA by excision repair of 5-methyldeoxycytidine.
- Authors: Jost JP
- Issue date: 1993 May 15
- The curious chemical biology of cytosine: deamination, methylation, and oxidation as modulators of genomic potential.
- Authors: Nabel CS, Manning SA, Kohli RM
- Issue date: 2012 Jan 20