KAUST DepartmentDesert Agriculture Initiative
Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
MetadataShow full item record
PubMed Central IDPMC3357985
- [DNA metabolic characteristics of the rat brain in the process of developing a conditioned reflex].
- Authors: Vasil'ev VK, Meerson FZ
- Issue date: 1982 Aug
- Nuclear extracts of chicken embryos promote an active demethylation of DNA by excision repair of 5-methyldeoxycytidine.
- Authors: Jost JP
- Issue date: 1993 May 15
- Dynamic link of DNA demethylation, DNA strand breaks and repair in mouse zygotes.
- Authors: Wossidlo M, Arand J, Sebastiano V, Lepikhov K, Boiani M, Reinhardt R, Schöler H, Walter J
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 2
- Oxidized cytosine metabolites offer a fresh perspective for active DNA demethylation.
- Authors: Ladwein KI, Jung M
- Issue date: 2011 Dec 16
- The involvement of 5-hydroxymethylcytosine in active DNA demethylation in mice.
- Authors: Zhang P, Su L, Wang Z, Zhang S, Guan J, Chen Y, Yin Y, Gao F, Tang B, Li Z
- Issue date: 2012 Apr