Guanidine-catalyzed enantioselective desymmetrization of meso-aziridines
Soh, J. Y T
Loh, E. M F
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
Chemical Science Program
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/561648
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAn amino-indanol derived chiral guanidine was developed as an efficient Brønsted base catalyst for the desymmetrization of meso-aziridines with both thiols and carbamodithioic acids as nucleophiles, which provided 1,2-difunctionalized ring-opened products in high yields and enantioselectivities. © The Royal Society of Chemistry.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Enantioselective ring opening of meso aziridines catalyzed by Tridentate Schiff base chromium(III) complexes.
- Authors: Li Z, Fernández M, Jacobsen EN
- Issue date: 1999 Nov 18
- Catalytic enantioselective desymmetrization of meso-N-acylaziridines with TMSCN.
- Authors: Mita T, Fujimori I, Wada R, Wen J, Kanai M, Shibasaki M
- Issue date: 2005 Aug 17
- Chiral phosphoric acid-catalyzed desymmetrization of meso-aziridines with functionalized mercaptans.
- Authors: Larson SE, Baso JC, Li G, Antilla JC
- Issue date: 2009 Nov 19
- A general phosphoric acid-catalyzed desymmetrization of meso-aziridines with silylated selenium nucleophiles.
- Authors: Senatore M, Lattanzi A, Santoro S, Santi C, Della Sala G
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 21
- The Ti-BINOLate-catalyzed, enantioselective ring-opening of meso-aziridines with amines.
- Authors: Peruncheralathan S, Aurich S, Teller H, Schneider C
- Issue date: 2013 May 7