Guanidine-catalyzed enantioselective desymmetrization of meso-aziridines
Soh, J. Y T
Loh, E. M F
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Chemical Science Program
Homogeneous Catalysis Laboratory (HCL)
KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/561648
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAn amino-indanol derived chiral guanidine was developed as an efficient Brønsted base catalyst for the desymmetrization of meso-aziridines with both thiols and carbamodithioic acids as nucleophiles, which provided 1,2-difunctionalized ring-opened products in high yields and enantioselectivities. © The Royal Society of Chemistry.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Catalytic enantioselective desymmetrization of meso-N-acylaziridines with TMSCN.
- Authors: Mita T, Fujimori I, Wada R, Wen J, Kanai M, Shibasaki M
- Issue date: 2005 Aug 17
- Chiral phosphoric acid-catalyzed desymmetrization of meso-aziridines with functionalized mercaptans.
- Authors: Larson SE, Baso JC, Li G, Antilla JC
- Issue date: 2009 Nov 19
- A general phosphoric acid-catalyzed desymmetrization of meso-aziridines with silylated selenium nucleophiles.
- Authors: Senatore M, Lattanzi A, Santoro S, Santi C, Della Sala G
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 21
- The Ti-BINOLate-catalyzed, enantioselective ring-opening of meso-aziridines with amines.
- Authors: Peruncheralathan S, Aurich S, Teller H, Schneider C
- Issue date: 2013 May 7
- Brønsted acid-catalyzed desymmetrization of meso-aziridines.
- Authors: Rowland EB, Rowland GB, Rivera-Otero E, Antilla JC
- Issue date: 2007 Oct 10