KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Chemical Science Program
Nanostructured Functional Materials (NFM) laboratory
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA simple and generalized synthetic approach is developed for creating mesoporous shells on zeolite crystals. This method allows for the tailoring of thickness, pore size, and composition of the mesoporous shell, and can be applied to zeolites of various structures, compositions, and crystal sizes. Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Evaluation of fine structure of tubular zeolite NaA membrane by FTIR-ATR and FIB-TEM.
- Authors: Kyotani T, Kakui S, Mizuno T, Shimotsuma N, Inoue S, Saito J
- Issue date: 2006 Jul
- Synthesis of nanometer-sized sodalite without adding organic additives.
- Authors: Fan W, Morozumi K, Kimura R, Yokoi T, Okubo T
- Issue date: 2008 Jun 1
- Microwave synthesis of metallosilicate zeolites with fibrous morphology.
- Authors: Hwang YK, Jin T, Kim JM, Kwon YU, Park SE, Chang JS
- Issue date: 2006 Jun
- FT-infrared band analysis and temperature programmed dessorption for the Y, L and ferrierite zeolites.
- Authors: Pais da Silva MI, Lins da Silva F, Téllez CA
- Issue date: 2002 Dec
- Homogeneous nucleation of water in mesoporous zeolite cavities.
- Authors: Janssen AH, Talsma H, van Steenbergen MJ, de Jong KP
- Issue date: 2004 Jan 6