KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Chemical Science Program
Nanostructured Functional Materials (NFM) laboratory
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA simple and generalized synthetic approach is developed for creating mesoporous shells on zeolite crystals. This method allows for the tailoring of thickness, pore size, and composition of the mesoporous shell, and can be applied to zeolites of various structures, compositions, and crystal sizes. Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Evaluation of fine structure of tubular zeolite NaA membrane by FTIR-ATR and FIB-TEM.
- Authors: Kyotani T, Kakui S, Mizuno T, Shimotsuma N, Inoue S, Saito J
- Issue date: 2006 Jul
- Synthesis of nanometer-sized sodalite without adding organic additives.
- Authors: Fan W, Morozumi K, Kimura R, Yokoi T, Okubo T
- Issue date: 2008 Jun 1
- Microwave synthesis of metallosilicate zeolites with fibrous morphology.
- Authors: Hwang YK, Jin T, Kim JM, Kwon YU, Park SE, Chang JS
- Issue date: 2006 Jun
- Homogeneous nucleation of water in mesoporous zeolite cavities.
- Authors: Janssen AH, Talsma H, van Steenbergen MJ, de Jong KP
- Issue date: 2004 Jan 6
- Influence of zeolite PZC and pH on the immobilization of cytochrome c: a preliminary study regarding the preparation of new biomaterials.
- Authors: Tavolaro P, Tavolaro A, Martino G
- Issue date: 2009 Apr 1