KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Chemical Science Program
Nanostructured Functional Materials (NFM) laboratory
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/561644
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA simple and generalized synthetic approach is developed for creating mesoporous shells on zeolite crystals. This method allows for the tailoring of thickness, pore size, and composition of the mesoporous shell, and can be applied to zeolites of various structures, compositions, and crystal sizes. Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Synthesis of nanometer-sized sodalite without adding organic additives.
- Authors: Fan W, Morozumi K, Kimura R, Yokoi T, Okubo T
- Issue date: 2008 Jun 1
- Homogeneous nucleation of water in mesoporous zeolite cavities.
- Authors: Janssen AH, Talsma H, van Steenbergen MJ, de Jong KP
- Issue date: 2004 Jan 6
- Influence of zeolite PZC and pH on the immobilization of cytochrome c: a preliminary study regarding the preparation of new biomaterials.
- Authors: Tavolaro P, Tavolaro A, Martino G
- Issue date: 2009 Apr 1
- Application of nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, UV-Visible spectroscopy and kinetic modeling for elucidation of adsorption chemistry in uptake of tetracycline by zeolite beta.
- Authors: Kang J, Liu H, Zheng YM, Qu J, Chen JP
- Issue date: 2011 Feb 1
- Interlayer stacking disorder in zeolite beta family: a Raman spectroscopic study.
- Authors: Mihailova B, Valtchev V, Mintova S, Faust AC, Petkov N, Bein T
- Issue date: 2005 Jul 21