Doubly and triply linked porphyrin-perylene monoimides as near IR dyes with large dipole moments and high photostability
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Chemical Science Program
Homogeneous Catalysis Laboratory (HCL)
KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/561602
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractDoubly and triply linked porphyrin-perylene monoimides 3 and 4, with extraordinary stability, large dipole moments, and strong near IR absorption, were prepared by means of one-pot oxidative cyclodehydrogenation promoted by FeCl 3. © 2010 American Chemical Society.
SponsorsJ.W. acknowledges the financial support from Singapore DSTA DIRP project (DSTA-NUS-DIRP/2008/03), NRF Competitive Research Program (R-143-000-360-281), and NUS Young Investigator Award (R-143-000-356-101). K.-W.H. acknowledges the financial support from KAUST.
PublisherAmerican Chemical Society (ACS)
JournalThe Journal of Organic Chemistry
- An efficient synthesis of quaterrylenedicarboximide NIR dyes.
- Authors: Avlasevich Y, Müllen K
- Issue date: 2007 Dec 21
- N-annulated perylene fused porphyrins with enhanced near-IR absorption and emission.
- Authors: Jiao C, Huang KW, Guan Z, Xu QH, Wu J
- Issue date: 2010 Sep 17
- Perylene anhydride fused porphyrins as near-infrared sensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells.
- Authors: Jiao C, Zu N, Huang KW, Wang P, Wu J
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 15
- Paradoxical solvent effects on the absorption and emission spectra of amino-substituted perylene monoimides.
- Authors: Zoon PD, Brouwer AM
- Issue date: 2005 Aug 12
- DABCO-mediated self-assembly of zinc porphyrin-perylene bisimide monodisperse multichromophoric nanoparticles.
- Authors: Osswald P, You CC, Stepanenko V, Würthner F
- Issue date: 2010 Feb 22