LOX: Inferring level of expression from diverse methods of census sequencing
KAUST DepartmentDesert Agriculture Initiative
Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
Online Publication Date2010-06-10
Print Publication Date2010-08-01
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/561501
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSummary: We present LOX (Level Of eXpression) that estimates the Level Of gene eXpression from high-throughput-expressed sequence datasets with multiple treatments or samples. Unlike most analyses, LOX incorporates a gene bias model that facilitates integration of diverse transcriptomic sequencing data that arises when transcriptomic data have been produced using diverse experimental methodologies. LOX integrates overall sequence count tallies normalized by total expressed sequence count to provide expression levels for each gene relative to all treatments as well as Bayesian credible intervals. © The Author 2010. Published by Oxford University Press. All rights reserved.
PublisherOxford University Press (OUP)
PubMed Central IDPMC2905554
- Novel software package for cross-platform transcriptome analysis (CPTRA).
- Authors: Zhou X, Su Z, Sammons RD, Peng Y, Tranel PJ, Stewart CN Jr, Yuan JS
- Issue date: 2009 Oct 8
- The filamentous fungal gene expression database (FFGED).
- Authors: Zhang Z, Townsend JP
- Issue date: 2010 Mar
- metahdep: meta-analysis of hierarchically dependent gene expression studies.
- Authors: Stevens JR, Nicholas G
- Issue date: 2009 Oct 1
- Libaffy: software for processing Affymetrix GeneChip data.
- Authors: Eschrich SA, Hoerter AM
- Issue date: 2007 Jun 15
- SpeCond: a method to detect condition-specific gene expression.
- Authors: Cavalli FM, Bourgon R, Vaquerizas JM, Luscombe NM
- Issue date: 2011 Oct 18