AuthorsKhashab, Niveen M.
Belowich, Matthew E.
Friedman, Douglas C.
Khatib, Hussam A.
Zink, Jeffrey I.
Stoddart, Fraser Fraser Raser
KAUST DepartmentPhysical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Division
Chemical Science Program
Advanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Smart Hybrid Materials (SHMs) lab
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA pseudorotaxane-based mechanised nanoparticle system, which operates within an aqueous acidic environment, has been prepared and characterised; this integrated system affords both water-soluble stalk and ring components in an effort to improve the biocompatibility of these promising new drug delivery vehicles. © The Royal Society of Chemistry 2009.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Cucurbituril pseudorotaxane-based photoresponsive supramolecular nanovalve.
- Authors: Sun YL, Yang BJ, Zhang SX, Yang YW
- Issue date: 2012 Jul 23
- Mechanized silica nanoparticles based on reversible bistable pseudorotaxanes as supramolecular nanovalves for multistage pH-controlled release.
- Authors: Wang M, Chen T, Ding C, Fu J
- Issue date: 2014 May 21
- Snap-top nanocarriers.
- Authors: Ambrogio MW, Pecorelli TA, Patel K, Khashab NM, Trabolsi A, Khatib HA, Botros YY, Zink JI, Stoddart JF
- Issue date: 2010 Aug 6
- Enzyme-responsive supramolecular nanovalves crafted by mesoporous silica nanoparticles and choline-sulfonatocalixarene pseudorotaxanes for controlled cargo release.
- Authors: Sun YL, Zhou Y, Li QL, Yang YW
- Issue date: 2013 Oct 11
- A heterowheel pseudorotaxane by integrating β-cyclodextrin and cucurbituril inclusion complexes.
- Authors: Ding ZJ, Zhang HY, Wang LH, Ding F, Liu Y
- Issue date: 2011 Mar 4