A facile solvent-free Synthesis Route for the Assembly of Highly CO2 Selective and H2S tolerant NiSIFSIX Metal-Organic Framework
KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Chemical Science Program
Functional Materials Design, Discovery and Development (FMD3)
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/559598
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe development of materials for CO2 capture with high selectivity and high tolerance to H2S is of prime importance for various industrially relevant gas streams (e.g. natural gas and biogas upgrading as well as pre-combustion capture). Here, we report the successful fabrication of a MOF with combined exceptional CO2 capture properties and H2S tolerance, namely Ni SIFSIX based-MOF using both solvothermal and solvent-free methodologies.
CitationA facile solvent-free Synthesis Route for the Assembly of Highly CO2 Selective and H2S tolerant NiSIFSIX Metal-Organic Framework 2015 Chem. Commun.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
RelationsIs Supplemented By:
- Metal-organic frameworks for upgrading biogas via CO2 adsorption to biogas green energy.
- Authors: Chaemchuen S, Kabir NA, Zhou K, Verpoort F
- Issue date: 2013 Dec 21
- A Cationic MOF with High Uptake and Selectivity for CO2 due to Multiple CO2 -Philic Sites.
- Authors: Wang HH, Shi WJ, Hou L, Li GP, Zhu Z, Wang YY
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 9
- A rapid microwave-assisted synthesis of a sodium-cadmium metal-organic framework having improved performance as a CO2 adsorbent for CCS.
- Authors: Palomino Cabello C, Arean CO, Parra JB, Ania CO, Rumori P, Turnes Palomino G
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 7
- Swellable, water- and acid-tolerant polymer sponges for chemoselective carbon dioxide capture.
- Authors: Woodward RT, Stevens LA, Dawson R, Vijayaraghavan M, Hasell T, Silverwood IP, Ewing AV, Ratvijitvech T, Exley JD, Chong SY, Blanc F, Adams DJ, Kazarian SG, Snape CE, Drage TC, Cooper AI
- Issue date: 2014 Jun 25
- A microporous, moisture-stable, and amine-functionalized metal-organic framework for highly selective separation of CO2 from CH4.
- Authors: Yuan B, Ma D, Wang X, Li Z, Li Y, Liu H, He D
- Issue date: 2012 Jan 28