Non-Precious Bimetallic Catalysts for Selective Dehydrogenation of an Organic Chemical Hydride System
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/559578
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMethylcyclohexane (MCH)-Toluene (TOL) chemical hydride cycles as a hydrogen carrier system is successful with the selective dehydrogenation reaction of MCH to TOL, which has been achieved only using precious Pt-based catalysts. Herein, we report improved selectivity using non-precious metal nickel-based bimetallic catalysts, where the second metal occupies the unselective step sites.
CitationNon-Precious Bimetallic Catalysts for Selective Dehydrogenation of an Organic Chemical Hydride System 2015 Chem. Commun.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported Licence.
- Immobilization of ultrafine bimetallic Ni-Pt nanoparticles inside the pores of metal-organic frameworks as efficient catalysts for dehydrogenation of alkaline solution of hydrazine.
- Authors: Cao N, Yang L, Dai H, Liu T, Su J, Wu X, Luo W, Cheng G
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 6
- Bimetallic Ni-Pt nanocatalysts for selective decomposition of hydrazine in aqueous solution to hydrogen at room temperature for chemical hydrogen storage.
- Authors: Singh SK, Xu Q
- Issue date: 2010 Jul 5
- High pressure pyrolyzed non-precious metal oxygen reduction catalysts for alkaline polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells.
- Authors: Sanetuntikul J, Shanmugam S
- Issue date: 2015 May 7
- Hydrogenation and dehydrogenation iron pincer catalysts capable of metal-ligand cooperation by aromatization/dearomatization.
- Authors: Zell T, Milstein D
- Issue date: 2015 Jul 21
- Heterogeneous dehydrocoupling of amine-borane adducts by skeletal nickel catalysts.
- Authors: Robertson AP, Suter R, Chabanne L, Whittell GR, Manners I
- Issue date: 2011 Dec 19