Enzymatically Degradable Hybrid Organic-Inorganic Bridged Silsesquioxane Nanoparticles for In-Vitro Imaging
Croissant, Jonas G.
Anjum, Dalaver H.
Khashab, Niveen M.
KAUST DepartmentSmart Hybrid Materials (SHMs) lab
Advanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Advanced Nanofabrication and Thin Film Core Lab
Imaging and Characterization Core Lab
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/558874
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractNon-aggregated dense bridged silsesquioxane (BS) nanoparticles based on nature-inspired oxamide bridges are shown to degrade in simulated biological media upon cleavage with endopeptidase. Fluorescent BS nanoprobes with incorporated fluorescein dyes were applied for in-vitro imaging in cancer cells.
CitationEnzymatically Degradable Hybrid Organic-Inorganic Bridged Silsesquioxane Nanoparticles for In-Vitro Imaging 2015 Nanoscale
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Photoresponsive Bridged Silsesquioxane Nanoparticles with Tunable Morphology for Light-Triggered Plasmid DNA Delivery.
- Authors: Fatieiev Y, Croissant JG, Alsaiari S, Moosa BA, Anjum DH, Khashab NM
- Issue date: 2015 Nov 18
- Biodegradable Oxamide-Phenylene-Based Mesoporous Organosilica Nanoparticles with Unprecedented Drug Payloads for Delivery in Cells.
- Authors: Croissant JG, Fatieiev Y, Julfakyan K, Lu J, Emwas AH, Anjum DH, Omar H, Tamanoi F, Zink JI, Khashab NM
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 10
- Electrohydrodynamic jetting behaviour of polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane nanocomposite.
- Authors: Bakhshi R, Edirisinghe MJ, Darbyshire A, Ahmad Z, Seifalian AM
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Synthesis of disulfide-based biodegradable bridged silsesquioxane nanoparticles for two-photon imaging and therapy of cancer cells.
- Authors: Croissant JG, Mauriello-Jimenez C, Maynadier M, Cattoën X, Wong Chi Man M, Raehm L, Mongin O, Blanchard-Desce M, Garcia M, Gary-Bobo M, Maillard P, Durand JO
- Issue date: 2015 Aug 7
- Functionalized bridged silsesquioxane-based nanostructured microspheres: performance as novel drug-delivery devices in bone tissue-related applications.
- Authors: Romeo HE, Fanovich MA
- Issue date: 2012 May