Quantitative proteome changes in Arabidopsis thaliana suspension-cultured cells in response to plant natriuretic peptides
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/558855
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractProteome changes in the Arabidopsis thaliana suspension cells in response to the A. thaliana plant natriuretic peptide (PNP), AtPNP-A (At2g18660) were assessed using quantitative proteomics employing tandem mass tag (TMT) labeling and tandem mass spectrometry (LC–MS/MS). In this study, we characterized temporal responses of suspension-cultured cells to 1 nM and 10 pM AtPNP-A at 0, 10 and 30 min post-treatment. Both concentrations we found to yield a distinct differential proteome signature. The data shown in this article are associated with the article “Plant natriuretic peptides induce a specific set of proteins diagnostic for an adaptive response to abiotic stress” by Turek et al. (Front. Plant Sci. 5 (2014) 661) and have been deposited to the ProteomeXchange with identifier PXD001386.
CitationQuantitative proteome changes in Arabidopsis thaliana suspension-cultured cells in response to plant natriuretic peptides 2015 Data in Brief
JournalData in Brief
- Plant natriuretic peptides induce proteins diagnostic for an adaptive response to stress.
- Authors: Turek I, Marondedze C, Wheeler JI, Gehring C, Irving HR
- Issue date: 2014
- Plant natriuretic peptides are apoplastic and paracrine stress response molecules.
- Authors: Wang YH, Gehring C, Irving HR
- Issue date: 2011 May
- Plant natriuretic peptides: systemic regulators of plant homeostasis and defense that can affect cardiomyoblasts.
- Authors: Gehring C, Irving H
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- The Arabidopsis thaliana natriuretic peptide AtPNP-A is a systemic regulator of leaf dark respiration and signals via the phloem.
- Authors: Ruzvidzo O, Donaldson L, Valentine A, Gehring C
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 15
- Stable isotope labeling of Arabidopsis thaliana cells and quantitative proteomics by mass spectrometry.
- Authors: Gruhler A, Schulze WX, Matthiesen R, Mann M, Jensen ON
- Issue date: 2005 Nov