2D Ultrathin Core-shell Pd@Ptmonolayer Nanosheets: Defect-Mediated Thin Film Growth and Enhanced Oxygen Reduction Performance
KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/558314
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAn operational strategy for the synthesis of atomically smooth Pt skin by a defect-mediated thin film growth method is reported. Extended ultrathin core-shell structured Pd@Ptmonolayer nanosheets (thickness below 5 nm) exhibit a seven-fold enhancement in mass-activity and surprisingly good durability toward oxygen reduction reaction as compared with the commercial Pt/C catalyst.
Citation2D Ultrathin Core-shell Pd@Ptmonolayer Nanosheets: Defect-Mediated Thin Film Growth and Enhanced Oxygen Reduction Performance 2015 Nanoscale
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Enhanced electrocatalytic performance of processed, ultrathin, supported Pd-Pt core-shell nanowire catalysts for the oxygen reduction reaction.
- Authors: Koenigsmann C, Santulli AC, Gong K, Vukmirovic MB, Zhou WP, Sutter E, Wong SS, Adzic RR
- Issue date: 2011 Jun 29
- Scalable Bromide-Triggered Synthesis of Pd@Pt Core-Shell Ultrathin Nanowires with Enhanced Electrocatalytic Performance toward Oxygen Reduction Reaction.
- Authors: Li HH, Ma SY, Fu QQ, Liu XJ, Wu L, Yu SH
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 24
- Designed synthesis of well-defined Pd@Pt core-shell nanoparticles with controlled shell thickness as efficient oxygen reduction electrocatalysts.
- Authors: Choi R, Choi SI, Choi CH, Nam KM, Woo SI, Park JT, Han SW
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 17
- Synthesis and characterization of Pd@Pt-Ni core-shell octahedra with high activity toward oxygen reduction.
- Authors: Choi SI, Shao M, Lu N, Ruditskiy A, Peng HC, Park J, Guerrero S, Wang J, Kim MJ, Xia Y
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 28
- Pt-on-Pd Dendritic Nanosheets with Enhanced Bifunctional Fuel Cell Catalytic Performance.
- Authors: Peng X, Lu D, Qin Y, Li M, Guo Y, Guo S
- Issue date: 2020 Jul 8