2D Ultrathin Core-shell Pd@Ptmonolayer Nanosheets: Defect-Mediated Thin Film Growth and Enhanced Oxygen Reduction Performance
KAUST DepartmentAdvanced Membranes and Porous Materials Research Center
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAn operational strategy for the synthesis of atomically smooth Pt skin by a defect-mediated thin film growth method is reported. Extended ultrathin core-shell structured Pd@Ptmonolayer nanosheets (thickness below 5 nm) exhibit a seven-fold enhancement in mass-activity and surprisingly good durability toward oxygen reduction reaction as compared with the commercial Pt/C catalyst.
Citation2D Ultrathin Core-shell Pd@Ptmonolayer Nanosheets: Defect-Mediated Thin Film Growth and Enhanced Oxygen Reduction Performance 2015 Nanoscale
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Enhanced electrocatalytic performance of processed, ultrathin, supported Pd-Pt core-shell nanowire catalysts for the oxygen reduction reaction.
- Authors: Koenigsmann C, Santulli AC, Gong K, Vukmirovic MB, Zhou WP, Sutter E, Wong SS, Adzic RR
- Issue date: 2011 Jun 29
- Scalable Bromide-Triggered Synthesis of Pd@Pt Core-Shell Ultrathin Nanowires with Enhanced Electrocatalytic Performance toward Oxygen Reduction Reaction.
- Authors: Li HH, Ma SY, Fu QQ, Liu XJ, Wu L, Yu SH
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 24
- Designed synthesis of well-defined Pd@Pt core-shell nanoparticles with controlled shell thickness as efficient oxygen reduction electrocatalysts.
- Authors: Choi R, Choi SI, Choi CH, Nam KM, Woo SI, Park JT, Han SW
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 17
- Atomic layer-by-layer deposition of Pt on Pd nanocubes for catalysts with enhanced activity and durability toward oxygen reduction.
- Authors: Xie S, Choi SI, Lu N, Roling LT, Herron JA, Zhang L, Park J, Wang J, Kim MJ, Xie Z, Mavrikakis M, Xia Y
- Issue date: 2014 Jun 11
- Synthesis and characterization of Pd@Pt-Ni core-shell octahedra with high activity toward oxygen reduction.
- Authors: Choi SI, Shao M, Lu N, Ruditskiy A, Peng HC, Park J, Guerrero S, Wang J, Kim MJ, Xia Y
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 28