Genome Sequence of Anoxybacillus flavithermus Strain AK1, a Thermophile Isolated from a Hot Spring in Saudi Arabia
KAUST DepartmentAnalytical Chemistry Core Lab
Analytical Core Lab
Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Bioscience Core Lab
Online Publication Date2015-06-04
Print Publication Date2015-06-25
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/556724
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAnoxybacillus flavithermus strain AK1 was isolated from Al-Ain Alhara, a thermal hot spring located 50 km southeast of the city of Gazan, Saudi Arabia (16°56ʹN, 43°15ʹE). The sequenced and annotated genome is 2,630,664 bp and encodes 2,799 genes.
CitationGenome Sequence of Anoxybacillus flavithermus Strain AK1, a Thermophile Isolated from a Hot Spring in Saudi Arabia 2015, 3 (3):e00604-15 Genome Announcements
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
RelationsIs Supplemented By:
- Genomic comparison of anoxybacillus flavithermus AK1, a thermophilic bacteria, with other strains.
- Authors: Khalil AB, Qarawi S, Sivakumar N
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- Insights into <i>Brevibacillus borstelensis</i> AK1 through Whole Genome Sequencing: A Thermophilic Bacterium Isolated from a Hot Spring in Saudi Arabia.
- Authors: Khalil AB, Sivakumar N, Arslan M, Saleem H, Qarawi S
- Issue date: 2018
- Draft genome sequence of <i>Anoxybacillus flavithermus</i> KU2-6-11 isolated from hot-spring in Uzon caldera (Kamchatka, Russia).
- Authors: Rozanov AS, Korzhuk AV, Bryanskaya AV, Peltek SE
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Draft Genome Sequence of Anoxybacillus flavithermus Strain 25, Isolated from the Garga Hot Spring in the Barguzin Valley, Baikal Region, Russian Federation.
- Authors: Rozanov AS, Bryanskaya AV, Kotenko AV, Malup TK, Peltek SE
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 4
- Non-contiguous finished genome sequence of Anoxybacillus flavithermus subsp. yunnanensis type strain (E13(T)), a strictly thermophilic and organic solvent-tolerant bacterium.
- Authors: Wang Y, Zheng Y, Wang M, Gao Y, Xiao Y, Peng H
- Issue date: 2014 Jun 15