Genome Sequence of Anoxybacillus flavithermus Strain AK1, a Thermophile Isolated from a Hot Spring in Saudi Arabia
KAUST DepartmentBioscience Core Lab
Analytical Core Lab
Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAnoxybacillus flavithermus strain AK1 was isolated from Al-Ain Alhara, a thermal hot spring located 50 km southeast of the city of Gazan, Saudi Arabia (16°56ʹN, 43°15ʹE). The sequenced and annotated genome is 2,630,664 bp and encodes 2,799 genes.
CitationGenome Sequence of Anoxybacillus flavithermus Strain AK1, a Thermophile Isolated from a Hot Spring in Saudi Arabia 2015, 3 (3):e00604-15 Genome Announcements
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
- Insights into <i>Brevibacillus borstelensis</i> AK1 through Whole Genome Sequencing: A Thermophilic Bacterium Isolated from a Hot Spring in Saudi Arabia.
- Authors: Khalil AB, Sivakumar N, Arslan M, Saleem H, Qarawi S
- Issue date: 2018
- Draft genome sequence of <i>Anoxybacillus flavithermus</i> KU2-6-11 isolated from hot-spring in Uzon caldera (Kamchatka, Russia).
- Authors: Rozanov AS, Korzhuk AV, Bryanskaya AV, Peltek SE
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Draft Genome Sequence of Anoxybacillus flavithermus Strain 25, Isolated from the Garga Hot Spring in the Barguzin Valley, Baikal Region, Russian Federation.
- Authors: Rozanov AS, Bryanskaya AV, Kotenko AV, Malup TK, Peltek SE
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 4
- Non-contiguous finished genome sequence of Anoxybacillus flavithermus subsp. yunnanensis type strain (E13(T)), a strictly thermophilic and organic solvent-tolerant bacterium.
- Authors: Wang Y, Zheng Y, Wang M, Gao Y, Xiao Y, Peng H
- Issue date: 2014 Jun 15
- Draft Genome Sequence of a Thermophilic Member of the Bacillaceae, Anoxybacillus flavithermus Strain Kn10, Isolated from the Kan-nawa Hot Spring in Japan.
- Authors: Matsutani M, Shirakihara Y, Imada K, Yakushi T, Matsushita K
- Issue date: 2013 May 30