Complete Genome Sequence of Mycobacterium xenopi Type Strain RIVM700367
AuthorsAbdallah, A. M.
Adroub, S. A.
van Soolingen, D.
KAUST DepartmentComputational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
Bioscience Core Lab
Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Pathogen Genomics Laboratory
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMycobacterium xenopi is a slow-growing, thermophilic, water-related Mycobacterium species. Like other nontuberculous mycobacteria, M. xenopi more commonly infects humans with altered immune function, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients. It is considered clinically relevant in a significant proportion of the patients from whom it is isolated. We report here the whole genome sequence of M. xenopi type strain RIVM700367.
CitationComplete Genome Sequence of Mycobacterium xenopi Type Strain RIVM700367 2012, 194 (12):3282 Journal of Bacteriology
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
JournalJournal of Bacteriology
PubMed Central IDPMC3370862
CollectionsArticles; Bioscience Program; Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC); Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC); Bioscience Core Lab; Bioscience Core Lab; Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division; Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
- Genome sequence of the Mycobacterium abscessus strain M93.
- Authors: Choo SW, Wong YL, Yusoff AM, Leong ML, Wong GJ, Ong CS, Ng KP, Ngeow YF
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Analysis of the genome of Mycobacterium abscessus strain M94 reveals an uncommon cluster of tRNAs.
- Authors: Choo SW, Wong YL, Leong ML, Heydari H, Ong CS, Ng KP, Ngeow YF
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Draft genome sequence of Mycobacterium bolletii strain M24, a rapidly growing mycobacterium of contentious taxonomic status.
- Authors: Wong YL, Choo SW, Tan JL, Ong CS, Ng KP, Ngeow YF
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Multilocus sequence typing of Mycobacterium xenopi.
- Authors: Alexander DC, Marras TK, Ma JH, Mirza S, Liu D, Kus JV, Soualhine H, Escuyer V, Warshauer D, Brode SK, Farrell DJ, Jamieson FB
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Mycobacterium xenopi and related organisms isolated from stream waters in Finland and description of Mycobacterium botniense sp. nov.
- Authors: Torkko P, Suomalainen S, Iivanainen E, Suutari M, Tortoli E, Paulin L, Katila ML
- Issue date: 2000 Jan