Complete Genome Sequence of Mycobacterium phlei Type Strain RIVM601174
van Soolingen, D.
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Bioscience Core Lab
Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
Pathogen Genomics Laboratory
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/554102
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMycobacterium phlei is a rapidly growing nontuberculous Mycobacterium species that is typically nonpathogenic, with few reported cases of human disease. Here we report the whole genome sequence of M. phlei type strain RIVM601174.
CitationComplete Genome Sequence of Mycobacterium phlei Type Strain RIVM601174 2012, 194 (12):3284 Journal of Bacteriology
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
JournalJournal of Bacteriology
PubMed Central IDPMC3370867
CollectionsArticles; Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division; Bioscience Program; Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC); Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC); Bioscience Core Lab; Bioscience Core Lab; Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
- Comparative analysis of phenotypic and genotypic characteristics of two desulfurizing bacterial strains, Mycobacterium phlei SM120-1 and Mycobacterium phlei GTIS10.
- Authors: Srinivasaraghavan K, Sarma PM, Lal B
- Issue date: 2006 May
- Complete genome sequence of Mycobacterium xenopi type strain RIVM700367.
- Authors: Abdallah AM, Rashid M, Adroub SA, Elabdalaoui H, Ali S, van Soolingen D, Bitter W, Pain A
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Genome sequence of the Mycobacterium abscessus strain M93.
- Authors: Choo SW, Wong YL, Yusoff AM, Leong ML, Wong GJ, Ong CS, Ng KP, Ngeow YF
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Draft genome sequence of Mycobacterium bolletii strain M24, a rapidly growing mycobacterium of contentious taxonomic status.
- Authors: Wong YL, Choo SW, Tan JL, Ong CS, Ng KP, Ngeow YF
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Analysis of the genome of Mycobacterium abscessus strain M94 reveals an uncommon cluster of tRNAs.
- Authors: Choo SW, Wong YL, Leong ML, Heydari H, Ong CS, Ng KP, Ngeow YF
- Issue date: 2012 Oct