Complete Genome Sequence of Mycobacterium vaccae Type Strain ATCC 25954
AuthorsHo, Y. S.
Al Alwan, Bader
Ragab, Alaa I.
van Soolingen, D.
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Bioscience Core Lab
Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division
Pathogen Genomics Laboratory
Online Publication Date2012-10-26
Print Publication Date2012-11-15
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/554099
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMycobacterium vaccae is a rapidly growing, nontuberculous Mycobacterium species that is generally not considered a human pathogen and is of major pharmaceutical interest as an immunotherapeutic agent. We report here the annotated genome sequence of the M. vaccae type strain, ATCC 25954.
CitationComplete Genome Sequence of Mycobacterium vaccae Type Strain ATCC 25954 2012, 194 (22):6339 Journal of Bacteriology
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
JournalJournal of Bacteriology
PubMed Central IDPMC3486380
- Complete genome sequence of a novel clinical isolate, the nontuberculous Mycobacterium strain JDM601.
- Authors: Zhang ZY, Sun ZQ, Wang ZL, Wen ZL, Sun QW, Zhu ZQ, Song YZ, Zhao JW, Wang HH, Zhang SL, Guo XK
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- Draft genome sequence of Mycobacterium bolletii strain M24, a rapidly growing mycobacterium of contentious taxonomic status.
- Authors: Wong YL, Choo SW, Tan JL, Ong CS, Ng KP, Ngeow YF
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Analysis of the genome of Mycobacterium abscessus strain M94 reveals an uncommon cluster of tRNAs.
- Authors: Choo SW, Wong YL, Leong ML, Heydari H, Ong CS, Ng KP, Ngeow YF
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Genome sequence of the Mycobacterium abscessus strain M93.
- Authors: Choo SW, Wong YL, Yusoff AM, Leong ML, Wong GJ, Ong CS, Ng KP, Ngeow YF
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Whole-genome sequence of the emerging pathogen Mycobacterium abscessus strain 47J26.
- Authors: Chan J, Halachev M, Yates E, Smith G, Pallen M
- Issue date: 2012 Jan