Thr270Ile in embC (Rv3793) Is Not a Marker for Ethambutol Resistance in the Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex
KAUST DepartmentComputational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThr270Ile in embC (Rv3793) Is Not a Marker for Ethambutol Resistance in the Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex 2011, 55 (4):1825 Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
PubMed Central IDPMC3067172
- The arabinosyltransferase EmbC is inhibited by ethambutol in Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Authors: Goude R, Amin AG, Chatterjee D, Parish T
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- Mutations in the essential arabinosyltransferase EmbC lead to alterations in Mycobacterium tuberculosis lipoarabinomannan.
- Authors: Korkegian A, Roberts DM, Blair R, Parish T
- Issue date: 2014 Dec 19
- Minor contribution of mutations at iniA codon 501 and embC-embA intergenic region in ethambutol-resistant clinical Mycobacterium tuberculosis isolates in Kuwait.
- Authors: Jaber AA, Ahmad S, Mokaddas E
- Issue date: 2009 Jan 15
- Lack of correlation between embB mutation and ethambutol MIC in Mycobacterium tuberculosis clinical isolates from China.
- Authors: Shi R, Zhang J, Otomo K, Zhang G, Sugawara I
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- emb nucleotide polymorphisms and the role of embB306 mutations in Mycobacterium tuberculosis resistance to ethambutol.
- Authors: Srivastava S, Ayyagari A, Dhole TN, Nyati KK, Dwivedi SK
- Issue date: 2009 Apr