Ternary chalcogenide micro-pseudocapacitors for on-chip energy storage
KAUST DepartmentFunctional Nanomaterials and Devices Research Group
Imaging and Characterization Core Lab
Material Science and Engineering Program
Physical Science and Engineering (PSE) Division
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/553006
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe report the successful fabrication of a micro-pseudocapacitor based on ternary nickel cobalt sulfide for the first time, with performance substantially exceeding that of previously reported micro-pseudocapacitors based on binary sulfides. CoNi2S4 micro-pseudocapacitor exhibits a maximum energy density of 18.7 mWh/cm3 at a power density of 1163 mW/cm3, opens up an avenue for exploring new family of ternary oxides/sulfides based micro-pseudocapacitors.
CitationTernary chalcogenide micro-pseudocapacitors for on-chip energy storage 2015 Chem. Commun.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported Licence.
- Hierarchical One-Dimensional Ammonium Nickel Phosphate Microrods for High-Performance Pseudocapacitors.
- Authors: Raju K, Ozoemena KI
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 3
- On-Chip Micro-Pseudocapacitors for Ultrahigh Energy and Power Delivery.
- Authors: Han J, Lin YC, Chen L, Tsai YC, Ito Y, Guo X, Hirata A, Fujita T, Esashi M, Gessner T, Chen M
- Issue date: 2015 May
- One-step electrodeposited nickel cobalt sulfide nanosheet arrays for high-performance asymmetric supercapacitors.
- Authors: Chen W, Xia C, Alshareef HN
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 23
- Three-dimensional metal/oxide nanocone arrays for high-performance electrochemical pseudocapacitors.
- Authors: Qiu Y, Zhao Y, Yang X, Li W, Wei Z, Xiao J, Leung SF, Lin Q, Wu H, Zhang Y, Fan Z, Yang S
- Issue date: 2014 Apr 7
- Two-dimensional vanadyl phosphate ultrathin nanosheets for high energy density and flexible pseudocapacitors.
- Authors: Wu C, Lu X, Peng L, Xu K, Peng X, Huang J, Yu G, Xie Y
- Issue date: 2013