Ternary chalcogenide micro-pseudocapacitors for on-chip energy storage
KAUST DepartmentMaterials Science and Engineering Program
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/553006
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe report the successful fabrication of a micro-pseudocapacitor based on ternary nickel cobalt sulfide for the first time, with performance substantially exceeding that of previously reported micro-pseudocapacitors based on binary sulfides. CoNi2S4 micro-pseudocapacitor exhibits a maximum energy density of 18.7 mWh/cm3 at a power density of 1163 mW/cm3, opens up an avenue for exploring new family of ternary oxides/sulfides based micro-pseudocapacitors.
CitationTernary chalcogenide micro-pseudocapacitors for on-chip energy storage 2015 Chem. Commun.
PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as This article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported Licence.
- Hierarchical One-Dimensional Ammonium Nickel Phosphate Microrods for High-Performance Pseudocapacitors.
- Authors: Raju K, Ozoemena KI
- Issue date: 2015 Dec 3
- On-Chip Micro-Pseudocapacitors for Ultrahigh Energy and Power Delivery.
- Authors: Han J, Lin YC, Chen L, Tsai YC, Ito Y, Guo X, Hirata A, Fujita T, Esashi M, Gessner T, Chen M
- Issue date: 2015 May
- One-step electrodeposited nickel cobalt sulfide nanosheet arrays for high-performance asymmetric supercapacitors.
- Authors: Chen W, Xia C, Alshareef HN
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 23
- Three-dimensional metal/oxide nanocone arrays for high-performance electrochemical pseudocapacitors.
- Authors: Qiu Y, Zhao Y, Yang X, Li W, Wei Z, Xiao J, Leung SF, Lin Q, Wu H, Zhang Y, Fan Z, Yang S
- Issue date: 2014 Apr 7
- Two-dimensional vanadyl phosphate ultrathin nanosheets for high energy density and flexible pseudocapacitors.
- Authors: Wu C, Lu X, Peng L, Xu K, Peng X, Huang J, Yu G, Xie Y
- Issue date: 2013