Control and switching synchronization of fractional order chaotic systems using active control technique
KAUST DepartmentElectrical Engineering Program
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/550902
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis paper discusses the continuous effect of the fractional order parameter of the Lü system where the system response starts stable, passing by chaotic behavior then reaching periodic response as the fractional-order increases. In addition, this paper presents the concept of synchronization of different fractional order chaotic systems using active control technique. Four different synchronization cases are introduced based on the switching parameters. Also, the static and dynamic synchronizations can be obtained when the switching parameters are functions of time. The nonstandard finite difference method is used for the numerical solution of the fractional order master and slave systems. Many numeric simulations are presented to validate the concept for different fractional order parameters.
CitationControl and switching synchronization of fractional order chaotic systems using active control technique 2014, 5 (1):125 Journal of Advanced Research
JournalJournal of Advanced Research
PubMed Central IDPMC4294745
- Synchronization of different fractional order chaotic systems with time-varying parameter and orders.
- Authors: Behinfaraz R, Badamchizadeh MA
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Synchronization between integer-order chaotic systems and a class of fractional-order chaotic systems via sliding mode control.
- Authors: Chen D, Zhang R, Sprott JC, Chen H, Ma X
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Linear matrix inequality criteria for robust synchronization of uncertain fractional-order chaotic systems.
- Authors: Chen L, Chai Y, Wu R
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- Controlling and synchronizing a fractional-order chaotic system using stability theory of a time-varying fractional-order system.
- Authors: Huang Y, Wang D, Zhang J, Guo F
- Issue date: 2018
- Synchronization of fractional order chaotic systems.
- Authors: Li C, Liao X, Yu J
- Issue date: 2003 Dec