Draft Genome Sequences of Pseudomonas fluorescens BS2 and Pusillimonas noertemannii BS8, Soil Bacteria That Cooperate To Degrade the Poly- -D-Glutamic Acid Anthrax Capsule
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Pathogen Genomics Laboratory
Online Publication Date2013-01-24
Print Publication Date2013-02-28
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/550678
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA mixed culture of Pseudomonas fluorescens BS2 and Pusillimonas noertemannii BS8 degraded poly-γ-d-glutamic acid; when the 2 strains were cultured separately, no hydrolytic activity was apparent. Here we report the draft genome sequences of both soil isolates.
CitationDraft Genome Sequences of Pseudomonas fluorescens BS2 and Pusillimonas noertemannii BS8, Soil Bacteria That Cooperate To Degrade the Poly- -D-Glutamic Acid Anthrax Capsule 2013, 1 (1):e00057-12 Genome Announcements
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
- A poly-γ-(D)-glutamic acid depolymerase that degrades the protective capsule of Bacillus anthracis.
- Authors: Negus D, Taylor PW
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Whole-genome sequence data and analysis of type strains 'Pusillimonas nitritireducens' and 'Pusillimonas subterraneus' isolated from nitrate- and radionuclide-contaminated groundwater in Russia.
- Authors: Grouzdev DS, Tourova TP, Babich TL, Shevchenko MA, Sokolova DS, Abdullin RR, Poltaraus AB, Toshchakov SV, Nazina TN
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Draft Genome Sequences of Pseudomonas fluorescens Strains PA4C2 and PA3G8 and Pseudomonas putida PA14H7, Three Biocontrol Bacteria against Dickeya Phytopathogens.
- Authors: Cigna J, Raoul des Essarts Y, Mondy S, Hélias V, Beury-Cirou A, Faure D
- Issue date: 2015 Jan 29
- Monoclonal antibody against the poly-gamma-D-glutamic acid capsule of Bacillus anthracis protects mice from enhanced lethal toxin activity due to capsule and anthrax spore challenge.
- Authors: Jang J, Cho M, Lee HR, Cha K, Chun JH, Hong KJ, Park J, Rhie GE
- Issue date: 2013 Mar
- Draft genome sequences of the Pseudomonas fluorescens biocontrol strains Wayne1R and Wood1R.
- Authors: Rong X, Gurel FB, Meulia T, McSpadden Gardener BB
- Issue date: 2012 Feb