Whole-Genome Sequences of Three Symbiotic Endozoicomonas Bacteria
KAUST DepartmentRed Sea Research Center (RSRC)
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/334611
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMembers of the genus Endozoicomonas associate with a wide range of marine organisms. Here, we report on the whole-genome sequencing, assembly, and annotation of three Endozoicomonas type strains. These data will assist in exploring interactions between Endozoicomonas organisms and their hosts, and it will aid in the assembly of genomes from uncultivated Endozoicomonas spp.
CitationNeave MJ, Michell CT, Apprill A, Voolstra CR (2014) Whole-Genome Sequences of Three Symbiotic Endozoicomonas Strains. Genome Announcements 2: e00802-14-e00802-14. doi:10.1128/genomeA.00802-14.
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
PubMed Central IDPMC4132622
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- Diversity and function of prevalent symbiotic marine bacteria in the genus Endozoicomonas.
- Authors: Neave MJ, Apprill A, Ferrier-Pagès C, Voolstra CR
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Endozoicomonas genomes reveal functional adaptation and plasticity in bacterial strains symbiotically associated with diverse marine hosts.
- Authors: Neave MJ, Michell CT, Apprill A, Voolstra CR
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 17
- Endozoicomonas numazuensis sp. nov., a gammaproteobacterium isolated from marine sponges, and emended description of the genus Endozoicomonas Kurahashi and Yokota 2007.
- Authors: Nishijima M, Adachi K, Katsuta A, Shizuri Y, Yamasato K
- Issue date: 2013 Feb
- Endozoicomonas Are Specific, Facultative Symbionts of Sea Squirts.
- Authors: Schreiber L, Kjeldsen KU, Funch P, Jensen J, Obst M, López-Legentil S, Schramm A
- Issue date: 2016
- Description of Endozoicomonas arenosclerae sp. nov. using a genomic taxonomy approach.
- Authors: Appolinario LR, Tschoeke DA, Rua CP, Venas T, Campeão ME, Amaral GR, Leomil L, de Oliveira L, Vieira VV, Otsuki K, Swings J, Thompson FL, Thompson CC
- Issue date: 2016 Mar