Whole-Genome Sequences of Three Symbiotic Endozoicomonas Bacteria
KAUST DepartmentBiological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering (BESE) Division
Marine Science Program
Red Sea Research Center (RSRC)
Reef Genomics Lab
Online Publication Date2014-08-14
Print Publication Date2014-08-14
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/334611
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractMembers of the genus Endozoicomonas associate with a wide range of marine organisms. Here, we report on the whole-genome sequencing, assembly, and annotation of three Endozoicomonas type strains. These data will assist in exploring interactions between Endozoicomonas organisms and their hosts, and it will aid in the assembly of genomes from uncultivated Endozoicomonas spp.
CitationNeave MJ, Michell CT, Apprill A, Voolstra CR (2014) Whole-Genome Sequences of Three Symbiotic Endozoicomonas Strains. Genome Announcements 2: e00802-14-e00802-14. doi:10.1128/genomeA.00802-14.
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
PubMed Central IDPMC4132622
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- Diversity and function of prevalent symbiotic marine bacteria in the genus Endozoicomonas.
- Authors: Neave MJ, Apprill A, Ferrier-Pagès C, Voolstra CR
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- Endozoicomonas genomes reveal functional adaptation and plasticity in bacterial strains symbiotically associated with diverse marine hosts.
- Authors: Neave MJ, Michell CT, Apprill A, Voolstra CR
- Issue date: 2017 Jan 17
- Comparative Genomics Reveals Metabolic Specificity of <i>Endozoicomonas</i> Isolated from a Marine Sponge and the Genomic Repertoire for Host-Bacteria Symbioses.
- Authors: Alex A, Antunes A
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 30
- Endozoicomonas Are Specific, Facultative Symbionts of Sea Squirts.
- Authors: Schreiber L, Kjeldsen KU, Funch P, Jensen J, Obst M, López-Legentil S, Schramm A
- Issue date: 2016
- Description of Endozoicomonas arenosclerae sp. nov. using a genomic taxonomy approach.
- Authors: Appolinario LR, Tschoeke DA, Rua CP, Venas T, Campeão ME, Amaral GR, Leomil L, de Oliveira L, Vieira VV, Otsuki K, Swings J, Thompson FL, Thompson CC
- Issue date: 2016 Mar