Genome Sequences of the Oxytetracycline Production Strain Streptomyces rimosus R6-500 and Two Mutants with Chromosomal Rearrangements
Long, Paul F.
KAUST DepartmentComputational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
Permanent link to this recordhttp://hdl.handle.net/10754/334606
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe genome sequence of Streptomyces rimosus R6-500, an industrially improved strain which produces high titers of the important antibiotic oxytetracycline, is reported, as well as the genome sequences of two derivatives arising due to the genetic instability of the strain.
CitationBaranasic D, Zucko J, Nair M, Pain A, Long PF, et al. (2014) Genome Sequences of the Oxytetracycline Production Strain Streptomyces rimosus R6-500 and Two Mutants with Chromosomal Rearrangements. Genome Announcements 2: e00517-14-e00517-14. doi:10.1128/genomeA.00517-14.
PublisherAmerican Society for Microbiology
PubMed Central IDPMC4102857
The following license files are associated with this item:
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- Genetic instability and strain degeneration in Streptomyces rimosus.
- Authors: Gravius B, Bezmalinović T, Hranueli D, Cullum J
- Issue date: 1993 Jul
- The 387 kb linear plasmid pPZG101 of Streptomyces rimosus and its interactions with the chromosome.
- Authors: Gravius B, Glocker D, Pigac J, Pandza K, Hranueli D, Cullum J
- Issue date: 1994 Sep
- Identification of a cluster-situated activator of oxytetracycline biosynthesis and manipulation of its expression for improved oxytetracycline production in Streptomyces rimosus.
- Authors: Yin S, Wang W, Wang X, Zhu Y, Jia X, Li S, Yuan F, Zhang Y, Yang K
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 2
- Genetics of Streptomyces rimosus, the oxytetracycline producer.
- Authors: Petković H, Cullum J, Hranueli D, Hunter IS, Perić-Concha N, Pigac J, Thamchaipenet A, Vujaklija D, Long PF
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- A new hybrid strain of an oxytetracycline-producing organism, Streptomyces rimosus.
- Authors: MINDLIN SZ, ALIKHANIAN SI, VLADIMIROV AV, MIKHAILOVA GR
- Issue date: 1961 Jul